Highly-intellectual and technically-savvy IT Professional who thrives in fast-paced environments. Proven capacity to steer and support system and network operations vital to optimizing company performance. Talent for strategically planning, coordinating and driving projects/initiatives to maximize results, achieve critical goals and meet crucial IT objectives. Readily adapt to company needs and changing environments, with background in broad sectors including school system, oil and gas and construction
Research & Analysis
Computer/Electronic Information Technician, North Boone School District 200 2009 C 2010
Oversaw the procurement and implementation of 100+ new computers/peripheral items. Installed, configured, and supported local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), and Windows operating system/segment of a network system and maintained network hardware and software. Monitored network to ensure availability to all system users and maintenance to optimize performance. Advised other network support and client server specialists and planned, coordinated, and implemented network security measures. Designed, built and maintained web sites, using authoring or scripting languages, content creation tools, management tools, and digital media. Wrote, designed, or edited web page content, or directed others producing content.
- Evaluated code to ensure validity, proper structuring, industry standards compliance, and browsers, devices or operating systems compatibility.
- Maintained current knowledge of new/emerging web technologies or programming practices through continuing education, self-study and participation in professional conferences/workshops.
- Held accountable for selecting the candidates for hire and the reorganization of the IT department.
- Produced computer how-to videos utilizing knowledge of information technology and public speaking/instruction.
- Introduced to the school district the new point of sale system and library software products.
Page 1 of 2
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy Page 2 of 2
Deck Hand/HSE Trainee, Ensign USA Drilling, Denver, CO 2008 C 2009
Assisted in setting up, taking down and transporting drilling and service rigs and service equipment clean up drill rig area. Handled, sorted and moved drill tools, pipe, cement and other materials and maintained drilling equipment on the drill floor.
- Manipulated sections of pipe or drill stem at the rig floor during drilling, removal and replacement of strings of pipe or drill stem and drill bit.
Senior Conference/Project Management Intern, Colorado Oil & Gas Assoc., Denver, CO 2007 C 2008
Collaborated with the President and Senior Vice President to ensure the thorough and prompt completion of special and regular projects by implementing auditing, data-mining, and research abilities. Managed conferences and verified all aspects were carried out with precision and accuracy including generating conference reports, registration, attendee audits, and post conference distribution. Carried out a variety of information technology functions including network insulation, server administration, network and computer security, network issue resolution, and data backup.
- Spearheaded planning and facilitation of top annual Oil and Gas Conference in USA, with over 3K attendees.
- Remedied multiple issues with desktop and laptop machinery; designed research databases and performed research via the Internet as a Research Specialist.
Bachelor of Science, Technical Management, Devry University-Colorado; October 2009
Deans List, Summer 2009
OSHA Certified, 30 hours
Rotary Club Award in recognition of volunteer IT work; 2002
All Conference Award; 2004
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!