yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
100 windy knoll drive ◊ xxxxxx, xxxxxx xxxxxx
xxx-xxx-xxxx ◊ firstname.lastname@example.org
◊ dynamic communicator ◊ customer service professional ◊ creative analyst ◊
driven professional seeking a challenging position where expertise in data entry, purchasing, and client services will prove instrumental to company success.
ø a results-oriented professional analyst with experience in customer service, information processing, and communication.
ø in-depth expertise in developing and maintaining detailed administrative and procedural processes to reduce redundancy, improve accuracy and efficiency, and achieve organizational objectives.
ø strong hands on knowledge of client services and customer accounts.
ø dynamic communication, presentation, negotiation, and relationship management skills.
ø proven ability to lead and motixxxxxxte team members to ensure success.
ø track record for diagnosing complex problems and consistently delivering effective solutions.
ø demonstrated a team player attitude in enthusiastically soliciting and accepting additional challenging projects in support of company objectives.
ø active t-2 department of homeland security clearance.
ø member of building emergency action team at at&t.
ø subject matter expert at si international.
ms office suite; adxxxxxxnced knowledge of excel and outlook.
data entry clerk si international 2002-2007
- managed broad scope of homeland security database activities including information searches, data entry, file accuracy and completeness.
- successfully facilitated creation of efficient methodology to increase production levels.
- effectively monitored trainee progress to determine coursework completion to data entry clerk 1 positions.
mailroom james madison university 2001-2002
- responsible for processing incoming student applications, process over 16,000 applications.
- successfully determined delivery location for departmental and executive mail.
- consistently provided training for student assistants, resulting in significant productivity improvements.
general service clerk at&t 1985-1999
- cost-effectively managed purchasing and facilitated productive vendor relationships to achieve competitive pricing and boost bottom-line profitability.
- successfully exxxxxxluated and monitored contract performance to ensure compliance with established perimeters.
- effectively monitored shipments to ensure delivery, traced shipments, and troubleshoot undelivered goods.
- proficiently implemented bar coding system that ensured client accountability and accurate inventory records.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!