results-oriented professional with customer service, marketing, and sales experience in fast-paced environments. proven capacity to handle various functions necessary in leading the operations of a successful company. dynamic communicator and persuasive speaker, able to forge meaningful associations with clients, colleagues, and management. talent to consistently meet periodic and annual sales objectives and quotas. demonstrated leadership for developing and implementing plans that successfully meet the operational objectives of an organization.
business development / brand management / communication / sales strategy / training
supervision / professional development / marketing / written & verbal communication
title, 04/2005 c present
rusty scupper restaurant & bar, baltimore, md
- ensure every guest entering into restaurant must be acknowledged properly and greeted warmly.
- stand as the front interface to guests and recognize importance of demonstrating a professional gesture and polite behavior.
- assist in sitting the guests when they arrive, take their orders, and serve food and beverages, clear used cutlery and replace table settings when guests leave.
- provided polite service to customers, recommending daily specials and beverages.
- checked with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and took appropriate action to correct any complaints or requests.
teller, 05/2007 c 08/2007
bank of america, baltimore, md
- addressed customer account questions and originated account opening and assisted with additional banking operations.
- cashed checks and paid out money after verifying that signatures are correct, that written and numerical amounts agree, and that accounts have sufficient funds.
- balanced currency, coin, and checks in cash drawers at ends of shifts, and calculated daily transactions using computers, calculators, or adding machines.
- examined checks for endorsements and to verify other information such as dates, bank names, identification of the persons receiving payments and the legality of the documents.
brand manager, 04/2003 c 03/2005
alfa s.a c pepsi bottling group, albania
- planned, developed, and directed the marketing efforts for particular high-end brands and products including pepsi, beers like heineken, amstel, and karelia cigarettes.
- coordinated activities of specialists in production, sales, advertising, promotion, research and development, marketing research, purchasing, distribution, media, and finance.
- developed branding strategies with market analysis and the goal of maximizing the firm's profits or share of the market while ensuring the firm's customers are satisfied.
- oversaw product development and monitored trends that indicate the need for new marketing campaigns focused on unique products and services within time and budget constraints.
page 1 of 2
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy | page 2 of 2
marketing assistant, 05/2002 c 04/2003
alfa s.a c pepsi bottling group, albania
- formulated, directed and coordinated marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, working with marketing manager.
- identified, developed, and evaluated marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
- generated financial statements incorporating accounting data such as accounts receivables, invoicing, and cash reconciliation.
restaurant manager, 01/1998 c 03/2002
flamingo star restaurant & bar
- directed the professional success of 8 employees including payroll for 8 staff, hiring, training, and supervision.
- handled functions such as invoice processing, inventory management, customer service, and sales management.
master of business administration, expected to graduate in fall 2010
university of baltimore, (gpa 3.8)
- relevant courses taken: financial management, financial analysis and forecasting, managerial accounting, financial accounting, international finance, valuation and restructuring, international finance
bachelor of arts in economics, june 1997
university fan s noli
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!