Eager to contribute strong analytical, reporting, administrative and leadership talents toward supporting a dynamic organization in optimizing bottom-line performance and productivity.
Proficiency in project management, SEM (search engine marketing), Web analytics, data gathering, market research, proposal writing, and providing strategic recommendations and action plans.
Flexibly adapt to new roles, responsibilities, markets, software, and environments.
Methodical and focused problem solver with solid relationship-building skills and prioritization capabilities.
Adept at market research and analysis, personnel management, and driving cohesive and collaborative efforts among cross-functional teams.
Combine leadership and team-building capabilities to motivate highly-productive personnel.
Able to prepare comprehensive market analyses illustrating competitor strength, unmet market needs, and industry trends.
Internet Strategy Group, Baltimore, MD, 2003 to Present
- Continually strive to optimize quality, efficiency and cost control of client reporting.
- Spearheaded social media monitoring initiative, company blog, and a fundraiser which generated $2.5K for charity.
- Winner of ISG Passion Award in 2007 for displaying superior performance and initiative.
- Project-managed several database enhancement initiatives, effectively driving complete project life cycle.
- Provide consultative leadership in development of in-house database including implementation, evaluation, and quality assurance of new modules.
- Monitor and analyze incoming online marketing data to precisely identify trends and provide recommendations for optimization and efficiency.
- Contributed to screening, interviewing and hiring new staff, and delegate data and analytics responsibilities to three employees.
- Conduct lead conversion analysis at close of intake cycles for education-based clients.
- Led several SEM campaigns to measure and compare advertising expenditure to percentage of associated revenue.
- Proactively mastered new reporting system to navigate Sylvan's email marketing campaigns.
- During manager s absence, oversaw billing/invoicing functions and played an integral role in preparing new business development proposals.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Isis Research, Columbia, MD, 2000
Senior Research Analyst
- Researched, collected and evaluated large volumes of pharmaceutical market data.
- Participated in proposal writing, study design, and questionnaire development.
- Moderated both qualitative and quantitative telephone interviews.
- Leveraged exemplary organizational skills toward conducting and/or supervising fieldwork, performing data collection and analysis, summarizing reports, and facilitating strong client relations.
Additional experience includes roles as Sales Associate and Assistant to Senior VP for
Insight Investments, Columbia, MD.
Bachelor of Science Degree in Marketing, Pennsylvania State University, State College, PA, 2000
Google Advertising Professional, 2008
Intro to XHTML, CCBC, 2007
Accounting Fundamentals, UMBC Online, Ed2Go, 2006
Microsoft Excel Level III and QuickBooks Level II, CompUSA, 2005 and 2006
Microsoft Word, Excel (Advanced User), PowerPoint, Outlook
Radian 6 (social media monitoring application)
Aprimo reporting module
Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Yahoo Marketing, MSN
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a <insert job title/position> capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
I bring to you a substantial background in research and analysis, exemplary computer/software skills, and an excellent blend of talents in project leadership, staff/team management, marketing, and client relations. To complement these qualifications, I offer first-rate planning, administrative, multi-tasking, and critical thinking skills which are paramount as a <insert job title/position>.
As a proactive contributor to your organization, you will find me to be a highly motivated professional and stellar leader committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior self-initiative and unparalleled prioritization skills. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to <insert name of organization>, and will call you later in the week to see if we can schedule a time to meet.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!