yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
master s candidate eager to contribute comprehensive criminal justice background toward actively supporting the employer in optimizing performance.
- current master s candidate working on a degree in criminal justice with a concentration in critical incident management.
- strong academic training in criminal justice, including risk identification, criminal investigation, facility/grounds security, and law enforcement-community relations.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic client services interaction.
- skilled at performing independently or within a team to exceed all operational goals and objectives.
- recognized as dedicated, hardworking professional with a proven commitment to excellence.
sales associate macy s 2010-present
- facilitate client-focused, service-oriented environment vital to maximizing customer satisfaction and retention.
- successfully steer sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue on behalf of company.
teacher's aide/substitute pcum dayschool 2008-2009
proficiently fill in as lead teacher as need, quickly and effectively reviewing and implementing lesson plans on a wide range of subjects.
successfully develop lesson plan additions and alterations tailored to individual learning needs.
intern hillsborough county sheriff's office district 1 2008
consistently shadowed deputies in a broad range of law enforcement functions, including riding with deputies and assisting on calls.
bachelors of arts in criminology university of south florida 2009
master s in criminal justice in critical incident management saint leo university present
certified in s 242 and 244 fema professional management courses
member sigma alpha lamda; criminal justice honor society
member national society of collegiate scholars
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!