yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
proficient professional eager to contribute financial analysis expertise as well as strong management skills and communication talents toward actively supporting an organization in maximizing performance.
- offer solid operational management and comprehensive financial analyst experience with expertise in client support, banking activities, financial research, auditing, and regulatory compliance.
- in depth experience in providing all necessary information needed to make sound investment decisions.
- strong background in analyzing companies annual results, researching share prices and drafting detailed reports on potential investment sectors.
- facilitate client-focused, service-oriented environment vital to maximizing customer satisfaction and retention.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- skilled at performing independently or within a team to exceed all operational goals and objectives.
- recognized as self-motivated professional with a proven commitment to continued learning and work excellence.
- dynamic communication, organization, time-management, and relationship management skills.
financial analyst amcom software, inc. 2007-present
- actively drive company revenue from $11m to over $50m through the creation of financial forecasts, valuation models and due diligence.
- serve as key contributor to the fiance team in the preparation of detailed documents and compilation of financial statements for external audits.
- collaborate with the vp of fiance in supervising all high-end financial accounts, from cash and accounts receivable to accounts payable and deferred revenue.
- tasked with developing company s annual financial plan through detailed financial forecasting and consultations with company vp on the fiscal aspects of monthly results.
audit associate/audit intern kpmg, llp. 2006-2007
- effectively worked with several engagement teams in performing numerous auditing functions in support of financial year-end reporting.
- consistently performed a broad range of internal-control testwork for multiple clients to maintain compliance with sarbanes-oxley regulations.
- facilitated productive communication with clients to obtain all necessary information for account documentation.
certified public accountant no. 25389 state of minnesota date
bachelor of science in finance and accounting iowa state university 2006
graduated magna cum laude
study abroad in international business university of newcastle 2005
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!