Versatile Customer Service Specialist with keen interests in the financial arena
eager to contribute dynamic administrative, client relations, and accounting expertise toward
advancing efforts of a progressive organization.
- Considerable financial acumen with a broad range of skills in accounting, auditing, sales support, and financial analysis.
- Structured, methodical, and systematic professional with polished planning, documentation, reporting, and communication skills.
- Demonstrate an unwavering commitment to confidentiality.
- Highly resourceful and able to quickly master new roles, responsibilities, and environments.
- Effectively collaborate with team members to meet or exceed expectations; excellent ability to cultivate cohesive working relationships with all levels of an organization.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Lotus Notes.
Saint Leo University, San Antonio, Florida, 2010
B.A. Business Administration, Specialization in Accounting
North Carolina Department of Insurance Property & Casualty Producer (in progress)
Nationwide Insurance / J Kim Hatcher Insurance Agencies, Inc., Beulaville, NC, 2008 to Present
Licensed Property & Casualty Agent
Customer Service Representative
- Facilitate sales of homeowners and auto insurance policies for new clients, provide exceptional service to existing client base, and perform cross-selling as appropriate to maximize revenues.
- Meticulously maintain up-to-date client records for policies brokered through other companies and serve as liaison to enable seamless communication.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy, Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
- Demonstrate sharp multi-tasking expertise in assisting clients to properly report insurance claims, coordinating billing and collection of insurance payments, and contacting mortgage companies for lien satisfaction information.
- Functioned as agency contact for new corporate system roll-out.
Wachovia Bank, Goldsboro, NC and Wesley Chapel, FL, 2006 to 2008
- Applied dynamic leadership attributes toward supervising, motivating, coaching and managing seven tellers in delivering outstanding sales and service.
- Formulated employee schedules, facilitated regular staff meetings, conducted individual audits and performance reviews, and maintained optimum branch cash flow.
- Proficiently administered on-site training for World Savings associates in Denver, Colorado following corporate merger, actively emphasizing team cohesiveness and standardization of processes and procedures.
SouthTrust Bank / Wachovia Bank, Dade City, FL, 2004 to 2006
Adeptly performed a broad scope of activities such as opening new accounts for customers, processing deposits and withdrawals, cashing checks, performing money transfers, and cross-selling various bank products and services.
Answered inquiries regarding accounts, and handled complaints and escalations with diplomacy and a solution-driven approach.
Additional experience includes role as Customer Service Representative for
Nationwide Insurance / Walker Insurance Group, Inc., Goldsboro, NC.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!