yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
▪ 0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000 ▪
xxx-xxx-xxxx ▪ firstname.lastname@example.org ▪
driven business professional seeking a challenging position in management, where expertise in company operations, employee supervision, and client services will prove instrumental to company success.
a results-oriented manager with experience in human resources, economic strategy, marketing operations, project operations, and goal oriented accountability. in-depth expertise in identifying and capitalizing on opportunities to penetrate and develop vendor markets. dynamic communication, presentation, negotiation, and relationship management skills. proven ability to lead and motivate team members to ensure success. track record for diagnosing complex problems and consistently delivering effective solutions. recognized for strong management, troubleshooting, and customer service skills.
- key achievements -
highest district net gain to date
only market center district manager achieving top 10% of company
largest market center district net gain change 07
honor society member
aramark uniform services 2007-present
assistant general manager, 2007-present
- successfully lead company operations in 5 districts in central illinois and develop 4 district managers, 1 branch manager, and 30 personnel.
- effectively trained and directed manager staff and actively collaborated in account receivables, auditing district compliance; forecasting, realigning, and implementing company objectives.
- responsible for reporting market center objectives to senior vice presidents; manage $12m annual revenues.
district manager, 2007
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, from motivating sales force and driving company objectives to increasing base profits, projecting quarterly sales and negotiating account renewals.
- effectively identify and capitalize on opportunities to penetrate and develop markets: manage $2.8m.
district manager trainee in charge of district, 2006-2007
- managed broad scope of operational activities including commercial account management, territory management, performance evaluations, recruiting, maintained growth and sales targets; responsible for $2.5m in revenues.
route sales support manager, 2005-2006
- solid experience in targeting and managing sales activities, client accounts, sales team motivation, route training, and supervising route sales representatives.
route sales representative, 2004-2005
- successfully steered sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue; managed sales growth, account development, client prospecting, and cash management.
robert morris college springfield, il
bachelor of business administration degree presidents honors graduate, gpa 3.7
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!