Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT JOB TITLE/POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As indicated in the accompanying resume, I bring to you a significant background in new business development, well-developed expertise in account penetration, development and management, and a solid ability to devise and implement highly effective marketing materials and activities. My ability to exceed assigned sales targets and outperform my peers will surely provide an immediate impact to (INSERT NAME OF COMPANY). To complement these qualifications, I offer keen planning, forecasting, communication, presentation and relationship-building skills.
As a proactive contributor to your organization, you will find me to be a highly motivated professional and stellar leader committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior self-initiative and unparalleled prioritization skills. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to (INSERT NAME OF COMPANY), and will call you later in the week to see if we can schedule a time to meet.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Eager to contribute extensive Sales, Marketing, and Management expertise toward supporting a dynamic organization in optimizing bottom-line performance.
- Adept at prospecting, educating, selling, and servicing accounts in competitive markets.
- Analyze industry, emerging products, and market trends to plan strategies, effectively promote products, penetrate new business, and optimize competitive positioning.
- Demonstrate a sociable personality to cultivate immediate rapport, gain prospects confidence, and deliver compelling and persuasive sales presentations and proposals.
- Outstanding proficiencies in new account development, networking, mastering product knowledge, negotiating, closing, and customer/prospect follow-up.
- Skillfully anticipate, plan, and respond accordingly to constantly changing business priorities.
Northeast Security Systems, Inc., Wiscasset, ME, 2009 to Present
- Facilitate design, sale and installation of residential and commercial security systems to protect clients from home or business intrusion, fire, and environmental hazards.
- Proactively communicate with property owners to assess needs, and convincingly presented optimum solutions to achieve conversion to sale.
- Initiate rapport with architects and developers to resourcefully secure new business.
Helpful Computer Consulting, Inc., Saco, ME, 2009
Client Relations & Sales
- Spearheaded sales and marketing efforts targeting business clientele.
- Overhauled print and web-based marketing strategies to effectively enhance design, direction, and impact.
- Devised Four-Tiered Service Level Agreement to expand service offerings and drive new business.
- Critically analyzed sales structure and introduced pay plan to enable staff expansion.
H & H Propeller Shop, Inc., Brunswick, ME, 2008
- Brought on board to reverse under-performing coastal territory and bolster sales of marine-related sales of propulsion system components.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy, Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
- Maintained and managed existing accounts while successfully signing new business.
- Leveraged prior industry relationships to grow client base along Maine s coast and liaised with boat builders and service facilities to convey technical specifications and applications.
- Contributed strong marketing savvy toward designing informative and influential advertising materials.
Lewis Marine Supply of Maine, Rockland, ME, 2003 to 2008
- Applied extensive technical acumen and industry knowledge toward generating sales of marine products and fostering long-lasting client relationships.
- Adeptly managed more than 250 accounts, consistently meeting and exceeding monthly sales goals.
- Doubled territory sales from $600K to $1.2 M annually.
- Attended trade shows and industry events to expand network of prospects and grow sales.
AOL Time Warner / Road Runner Business Class, Portland, ME, 2000 to 2003
- Managed and increased sales of high-speed Internet access and web-related products.
- Played a pivotal role in achieving largest market penetration by any Road Runner division nationwide.
- Provided consultative expertise and guidance to clients for subjects spanning Internet access, eCommerce, web hosting, and marketing.
Account Manager, Video Products Distributors, Inc., Burlington, VT
Account Manager, Together Networks, Burlington, VT
General Manager, Green Mountain Executive Transportation, Inc., Rutland, VT
Board of Directors, Portland Regional Chamber of Commerce
of Directors, Westbrook Chamber of Commerce
Member, Mid-Coast Regional Chamber of Commerce, Topsham, ME
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!