results-oriented professional with experience in various environments. proven capacity to handle various functions necessary in supporting the operations of a successful company. dynamic communicator and persuasive speaker, able to forge meaningful associations with clients, colleagues, and management. talent to identify the needs of clients and to encourage a risk-free, positive atmosphere to meet those needs. demonstrated talent for developing and implementing plans that successfully meet the operational objectives of an organization on a consistent basis.
human resources / personnel relations / pharmacy knowledge
medical technology / clinical expertise
technical competencies: ms office 2007, pharmnet, internet
human resource intern, 11/2009 c present
university of physician inc, baltimore, maryland
- remain involved in the job description review process including defining communication plans, and participating in job description review projects and focus group activities.
- suggest the impact of social networking for recruiting purposes and curriculum design functions.
- advise candidates on behavioral interview techniques and how to set themselves apart from other applicants.
- compile and type reports from employment records and manage/file employment records.
- process, verify, and maintain personnel related documentation, including staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations, classifications, and employee leaves of absence.
- answer questions regarding examinations, eligibility, benefits, and other pertinent information.
- process and review employment applications to evaluate qualifications or eligibility of applicants.
- arrange for posting of job vacancies, and notify eligible workers of position availability.
certified pharmacy technician, 02/2008 c present
staffing plus agency, pennsylvania
- receive written prescriptions or refill requests and verify that information is complete and accurate.
- establish and maintain patient profiles, including lists of medications taken by individual patients.
- pre-package bulk medicines, fill bottles with prescribed medications, and type and affix labels.
- mix pharmaceutical preparations according to written prescriptions.
- receive and store incoming supplies, verify quantities against invoices, check for outdated medications in current inventory, and inform supervisors of stock needs and shortages.
medical technologist trainee, 03/2007 c 11/2007
quest diagnostics nichols institute, chantilly, virginia
- performed assigned elisa tests and conducted chemical analysis of body fluids, including blood, urine, and spinal fluid, to determine presence of normal and abnormal components.
- analyzed laboratory findings to check the accuracy of the results and entered data from analysis of medical tests and clinical results into computer for storage.
- established and monitored quality assurance programs and activities to ensure the accuracy of laboratory results.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy | page 2 of 2
model of institutions of excellence (mie) fellow, 02/2005 c 12/2006
bowie state university, bowie, maryland
- handled a variety of research functions including dna extraction and quantification, data collection, and preparation of agarose gel and electrophoresis, gel staining, pcr, growth of bacteria cell and transformation.
biotechnology training program intern, summer 2006
national institute of health, bethesda, maryland
- successfully completed the attended cellular immunology principle and methods course.
additional experience as summer intern for university of maryland medical school, baltimore, maryland
university of maryland university college, college park, maryland
pursuing master of business administration
pursuing master of human resource management
bowie state university, bowie, maryland, 2006
bachelor of science in biology, minor in chemistry
~ member of society for human resource management (shrm), 08/2009
~ phi sigma biological sciences honor society inductee, 12/2006
~ bowie state university academic dean s list, 05/2006 and 12/2006
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!