yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
skilled it student eager to contribute help desk training as well as strong computer networking skills and communication talents toward actively supporting an organization in maximizing performance.
- offer solid and progressive entry-level it experience, including academic training and hands-on experience in document scanning, help desk support or network security operations.
- in depth expertise in handling all clerical functions, professional computerized bookkeeping accounts, and the development of formal business documents.
- strong background as a document scanner, with experience managing high document volume in a fast-paced environment.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic customer / client services interaction both in person and via telephone.
insurance scanner prudential 2005-2009
- skillfully scanned insurance claims into a computer database, ensuring proper formatting of all documents.
- successfully corrected all improper information in insurance, medical, and annuities claims.
shipping department helper safeguard 2004-2005
- actively collaborated with shipping department personnel in handling all shipping functions, from organizing outgoing packages on the belts by color code orders and stapling deposit tickets on a stapler machine.
- proficiently logged packages into a computerized software system, facilitating timely and efficient shipping via ups ground, next day air, and air borne.
clerical clerk eds/gmac 2004
- efficiently prepared all company mortgage documents for scanning, ensuring correct rendering.
assurances clerk/claim processor general electric financial 2001-2003
- successfully sorted medical, legal and miscellaneous claims, ensuring accurate preparation for claims examiners.
- utilized word processing and scanning programs in preparing medical notes for cms -1500 claims, medicaid s, medigaps claims and automotive claims.
bachelors of science in information technology peirce college date
key coursework: network defense and counter measures, wireless network security, help desk support
associate degree in computer networking peirce college date
coursework computerized accounting business skills center 1997-1998
member philadelphia chapter; black data processing association
member peirce college; information technology student association
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!