yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
(xxx-xxx-xxxx / ( xxx-xxx-xxxx ~ email@example.com
proven leader with a masters of business administration degree with human resource emphasis and skill in planning, directing, and coordinating human resource management activities of an organization to maximize the strategic use of human resources and maintain functions such as employee benefits and compensation, recruitment, personnel policies, leadership, safety training, financial management, workers compensation, employment law and regulatory compliance (osha, ama, flma, affirmative action, and ada).
personnel management / recruitment / compensation management & development
recruiting and staffing / job fairs / leadership & training development
team building, development, and motivation
hsbc (formerly household finance), 6/1999 c present
division training manager, dates
- leveraged organizational success by engaging in the successful training and development of 395 sales professionals, 80 branch managers and 10 district managers throughout 10 states.
- identified staff vacancies and recruited, interviewed, and selected applicants; allocated human resources, ensuring appropriate matches between personnel and vacancy during job fairs.
- provided current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, opportunities for promotion, and diversity training.
- verified completion of state/federal compliance testing and instituted training curriculum for each respective position and informed region headquarters of staff members completed training sessions.
- delivered annual 2-day training workshops four times yearly for 80 select branch offices.
senior account executive, dates
- leverage in-depth knowledge of financial services and debt financing structures to secure new accounts and consistently improve branch profitability and revenue growth in real estate and unsecured loans.
merge proven leadership talents with strong communication skills to provide in-depth sales, marketing and research support to clients, colleagues and management, functioning as an information resource.
- exercise outstanding interpersonal and analytical talents to provide timely and effective resolutions to complex customer concerns and problems without loss of client goodwill or further escalation.
- collaborate closely with interdepartmental colleagues, internal finance departments, and external vendors, developing strong business alliances that optimize branch performance.
branch sales manager, dates
- provide leadership and direction to 5+ staff members in three separate branches performing outbound solicitation and offering sales quotes; mandated a high performance, innovative team that work cooperatively to achieve common goals.
- demonstrated resourcefulness in all aspects of staff management of sales representatives with responsibility for daily goals of 50dials/15 contacts/2 applications.
- seamlessly managed the entire personnel management processes including hiring, professional development and training, and promotion of 3 staff to management positions.
- supported staff throughout the entire training process utilizing district, divisional, regional and company mythology and learning techniques
master of business administration in human resource management, 1/2006
university of phoenix
bachelor of arts in management, 5/1995
university of illinois springfield
leadership for results (achieve global program)
hsbc positive workplace environment and diversity training
- achieved president council trip first quarter, 2001
- recognized as dtm of the quarter, 2003
- recognized as capitalize your efforts, 2005
- south of the border, 2005
- annual president council, 2005
- lead the way to orlando, 2007
- rebuilding together ;rebuilt a boys and girls club in nashville, tn - this was an hsbc activity
- power of 8500 restored a community landmark in st louis, mo
- joined up to give back built a handicapped accessible bathroom for local family
- volunteer finance guest teacher for local schools since 2006 for junior achievement
- treasurer, winchester united methodist church
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!