training program management, curriculum/training design, instruction, human resource modeling, leadership & teambuilding, business management & development, and client relations.
handle multiple projects utilizing solid deductive reasoning, conflict resolution, negotiation, problem sensitivity, and complex decision-making. excellent ability to digest and analyze large volumes of complex information, identify key points, and distill information. develop positive partnerships with staff, clients, and multi-functional professionals, remaining focused on providing stellar support to managers and clients in fast-paced environments. maintain high standards of quality and productivity to promote expedient multi-phase project/program management within established deadlines while pursuing ongoing program development.
intercall c chicago, xxxxxx, 2006 c 2008
training and development coordinator, 2007 -- 2008
- facilitated virtual training classes and served as learning management service (lms) administrator to 3,000 users.
- rolled out the company s learning management system allowing 2,500 users to register for classes, view class catalogs, track advancement, and login to virtual training classes.
- analyzed training needs to develop training programs or modify and improve existing programs.
- conducted ongoing technical training and personal development classes for 6 trainers.
- confer with management of the world s largest conferencing service provider and conducted surveys to identify training needs based on projected processes, changes, and other factors.
- organized monthly training sessions, manuals, multimedia, and other educational materials.
- evaluated trainers performance and the effectiveness of training programs, providing recommendations for improvement.
- plan, develop, and provide training and staff development programs, using knowledge of the effectiveness of methods such as classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
- incorporated web conferencing platforms; produced training classes and reduced travel costs.
- evaluated training and apprenticeship programs for compliance with government standards.
- defined specific training courses and enhanced the continuing education program.
training intern, 2006
- assessed training needs through surveys, interviews with employees, focus groups, or consultation with managers, instructors, or customer representatives.
- attended meetings/seminars to obtain information for use in training programs, or to inform management of training program status; supported design of training classes.
- monitored, evaluated, and recorded training activities and program effectiveness implementing evaluations and feedback surveys and re-designed new hire training manuals.
great clips, morton grove, xxxxxx
salon manager and hairstylist, 2007 c present
trained or supervised other hairstylists, hairdressers, and assistants.
shampooed, conditioned, and cuts hair as requested; trimmed beards and moustaches; blow dried and styled hair; checked for and provided treatment for advanced hair and scalp and skin conditions.
great clips, arlington heights, xxxxxx
hairstylist/shift manager, 2002 c 2007
cut, styled, colored, straightened, and permanently waved hair with chemical solutions, and provided clients with hair and scalp treatments.
analyzed patrons' hair and other physical features to determine and recommend beauty treatment or suggest hair styles.
supercuts, arlington heights, xxxxxx 1999 c 2002
stood as interim manager during manager s absence, enhanced the professional development of new hires through effective training, client relations, and advised on professional hair care products.
provided information regarding activities conducted at establishment; location of departments, offices, and employees within organization.
***additional experience as cashier/food clerk for marshalls***
bachelor degree in human resource development
northeastern xxxxxx university c chicago, xxxxxx 2006
arlington academy; arlington heights, xxxxxx; license in cosmetology; 2000
professional development courses
information mapping; developing procedures, policies and documentation; chicago, xxxxxx; 2007
langevin learning services; instructional design for new designers; chicago, xxxxxx; 2007
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!