proven leader and executive-level manager efficient in creating and maintaining a positive flow of work by utilizing what resources and facilities are available. organize resources such as facilities and employees to ensure effective production of goods and services. plan by prioritizing customer, employee, and organizational requirements. maintain and monitor staff expectations and motivation to fulfill organizational requirements and factors for the measurement of performance and consideration of efficiency versus effectiveness. green certified professional (2008) and technical competencies include excel and powerpoint.
p&l c budget administration
strategy & implementation
contract negotiation skills
client relations management
price brothers, inc., charlotte, nc
chief operating officer, 05/2006 c present
address all operations management concerns throughout business with a focus on strategic, tactical, and short-term operation management such as process integration, facilities management, and building expansion layout.
design operation and improvement of the systems that create and deliver the firm's products/services; oversee vendor relations and incorporate lean principles.
maintain a consistent understanding of the happenings behind the company's core operations and continually actively seek after operations improvement.
ensure that business operations are efficient and effective and oversee the management of resources, the distribution of goods and services to customers, and the analysis of queue systems.
hughes supply, city, state
regional vice president, southeast region, 12/2005 c 05/2006
- directed the success of multi-functional teams by providing proven leadership and direction for subordinate staff by developing and implementing management skill.
- strengthened the professional development and potential of staff.
- successfully interacted with clients, internal upper management, executive leaders, and staff within external organizations.
- controlled flow of operations during restructuring during ownership change.
regional vice president, florida region, 08/2005 c 12/2005
- handled multiple executive level tasks utilizing solid deductive reasoning, conflict resolution, negotiation, problem sensitivity, and complex decision-making.
- boosted sales to 7.3% and 14% in one year from -3.4% ytd and boosted quarterly gross margin rates 25 basis points and 317 basis points.
- digested and analyzed large volumes of complex information, identified key points, and distilled information.
- delivered strategic client relations and negotiation skills to develop positive partnerships with staff, clients, and vendors in fast-paced environments.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ page 2 of 2
pineville-monroe / colorado-kansas
regional sales manager, 12/2004 c 08/2005
- maintained high standards of quality and integrity to promote expedient multi-phase sales management within established deadlines while pursuing ongoing sales objectives.
- directed the actual distribution or movement of products and services to the customer and analyzed sales statistics gathered by staff to determine sales potential and inventory requirements and monitor the preferences of customers.
- witnessed multiple regions realize sales growth in excess of 20% over previous year, while simultaneous 18+% lift in gross profit.
- selected as national marketing award winner.
pineville-monroe complex, city, state
territory sales manager, 05/2002 c 12/2004
- leveraged proven sales management abilities to drive business generation programs, achieving superior sales results and establishing a low tenured territory with consistent growth in annual profit margins.
- merged proven motivational and organizational talents to direct territory success even in the midst of the departure of 10 key staff, establishing key metrics, goals, and objectives that improved district performance and rankings.
- applied an in-depth understanding of how to exceed sales and profit objectives and maintain consistent ibt growth and roic improvement through execution of planned sales strategies.
- deemed the mark of excellence award winner.
company, monroe, nc
branch manager, 02/1999 c 05/2002
- played a pivotal role in the retention of employees and forged strong professional client relationships that increased the levels and value of repeat business and referrals.
- introduced new products and launch ideas for rural customers and directly impacted bottom line as a result; experienced growth in sales, gross profit, ibt and roi improvement annually.
***additional experience as outside salesperson and sales and management trainee***
executive master of business administration, class of 2010 ~ queen s university of charlotte
bachelor of science, communications ~ wingate college
- green certified professional (2008)
- effective management program (jack parr associates)
- excel training
- powerpoint training
- mark of excellence winner c salesman /
- mark of excellence winner c manager
- national marketing award winner
- red cross (union county, nc) board of directors (chair 2001, vice chair 2000)
- union county chamber of commerce board of directors (1997 or so)
- leadership union
- united way fund distribution committee (union county)
- turning point board of directors
- porter ridge athletic association (volunteer coach)
<<first name>> <<last name>>
<<street address, suite #>>
<<city, state zip code>>
dear <<courtesy>> <<last name>>,
it is with great confidence that i offer my years of executive-level experience and strong ability in financial analysis to your organization. as i pursue the <<position title>> within <<company name>>, i recognize that my credentials and experience would greatly assist in reaching future goals and objectives.
experience as chief operating officer, regional vice president, regional sales manager, territory sales manager is the basis for my confidence that i would be a valuable asset to your organization. my career history consists of vast experience in operations oversight. i consistently communicate the corporate vision to the internal members of the organization so that everyone understands their role in achieving these goals, ensuring that the action steps are taken to ensure that goals are met and developing action plans to achieve those goals. thereafter, i prepare recommendations for improvements, controls, new methods, and other changes to improve the efficiency of operations.
during my career, i ve gained notable experience leading and training other employees in the appropriate procedures related to sales management, process, and control. my professional background also includes a proven expertise in operations and sales, interpreting complex rules and regulations, and effectively communicating with other members of upper management and personnel, verbally and in writing.
my experience consists of coordinating operations of a complex, interrelated, and interdependent nature, where unknowns and numerous contingency factors were involved. with this experience, i formulate policies and procedures relevant to daily operational and special organizational program based on information of a conceptual nature from varied and complex sources. with vast knowledge of the principles and techniques of administrative management including organization, planning, staffing, training, budgeting, and reporting, and a strong background in strategizing, budgeting, and teambuilding, and management that i bring to your organization.
my aptitude for evaluating complex problems and reviewing related information to develop viable solutions would be of great use to your organization. i welcome more discussion about how my skills can help in meeting the goals and objective of your organization. until then, should you have any additional questions feel free to contact me at your convenience.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!