Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
Innovative, technically astute and results-focused Marketing Specialist eager to contribute exceptional creative, analytical and leadership talents toward supporting a dynamic company in optimizing brand management performance.
- Excellent blend of expertise in advertising, marketing, and conducting consumer and market research to enhance brand awareness and consumer response.
- Passion for state-of-the-art technology products; able to effectively adapt marketing content and level of detail to meet established needs and audiences.
Proven performance in devising and executing promotional campaigns, and working cohesively in a team environment to maximize results.
Adaptable and tenacious; quickly master new roles, responsibilities, technologies and environments.
Outstanding strengths in marketing plan development, budgeting, scheduling and team leadership, complemented by well-honed graphic design skills; extensive experience in website development.
Proactively team with design staff, clients, peers and external vendors to ensure brand and message consistency.
Reputation for work ethic, decision-making talents, planning skills, and troubleshooting capabilities.
Display polished multi-tasking abilities; gracefully balance competing priorities.
Excel in strategy planning, development, implementation, tracking and reporting.
Baterbys Art Auction Gallery, Orlando, FL, 2008 to Present
Spearhead website re-design effort by conceptualizing branding strategies, defining target users, navigating workflow, facilitating team meetings, and overseeing technical and creative facets of new design.
Orchestrate search engine optimization (SEO) project by skillfully managing traffic generating campaigns (web analytics, paid adwords, email newsletters, niche directory management, and profile sites.
Demonstrate exemplary versatility as Head Graphic Designer, designing and guiding production of print and web-based advertising materials and collateral.
Deliver superlative client support and service via extraordinary relationship-building expertise.
Orlando World Outreach Center, 2007 to Present
Media Communications Manager
- Create and implement media utilization plans spanning diverse target audience to elevate awareness of non-profit organization.
- Assemble and launch online communication campaigns to capture new audiences in multi-cultural communities, exhibiting proficiency in copywriting and print/online ad development.
Critically analyze website visitor/user information to direct creation of new content.
Resourcefully create high-impact media materials encompassing graphics and promotional videos.
Professional Experience continued Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Manila Autogas, 2006 to 2007
Brand Manager and Marketing Coordinator
Applied dynamic leadership attributes toward overseeing marketing operations for new business units during formative stage.
Conducted consumer-targeted research to solidify understanding of brand s equity with current customers; analyzed purchase patterns and behavior, prepared demographic and psychographic profiles, and evaluated brand s share-of-wallet .
Effectively grew user base of LPG Fuel product by increasing brand loyalty and awareness through controlling product shares, identifying investment trade-offs, communication campaigns, and strengthening customer relations.
Led competitive intelligence via rigorous market forces frameworks and matrixes vital to planning effective marketing campaigns spanning in-store branding, sales promotions and store redesign.
Johnson & Johnson, 2006
Marketing & Sales Management Trainee, Rotational Program (Consumer Products)
- Compiled and presented several industry and situational analyses to management board and recommended brand repositioning opportunities for baby powder, cologne and oil products.
- Led area sales and marketing in northern provinces of Manila by managing team of eight in effective territory development and growth.
- Played a pivotal role in increasing retail promotional support and recapturing shelf shares.
- Tasked with managing major business partner and proposed applicable service feature enhancements for increased efficiency and fortified customer loyalty.
Morning Bell Corporation, 2006
Product Manager & Marketing Consultant
- Held dual role as marketing consultant for Morning Bell and brand manager for brainchild company, East Orange.
- Relied upon to strengthen East Orange s brand equity by optimizing profitability of retail store marketing efforts, channeling resources to outlets, and devising marketing campaigns.
Unilever Philippines - Unilever Food Solutions, 2005
Brand Management Intern, Hellmann s Mayonnaise C Business-to-Business Division
- Led team of four in investigating distribution channel to address price disruptions caused by conflicts between internal business units and evaluating ineffectiveness from specific group of trade partners.
- Directed project to strengthen partnerships with Chinese-owned businesses representing almost 90% of area sales and 60+% of entire business.
- Pioneered industrial marketing plan for Best Foods (Hellmann s) brand focusing on brand positioning, B2B marketing solutions, distributor loyalty programs, and identifying current/emerging end-user segments.
De La Salle University Manila, 2005
Bachelor of Science in Commerce and Economics, Major in Marketing Management
- Gold Medalist for Most Outstanding Undergraduate Thesis
"Marketing Boot Camp for Top 25 Marketing Graduates" C completed 7-week training conducted by CEOs, marketing managers and sales directors of companies such as Nestle, P&G, Unilever, McCann-Erickson, etc.
Victory Youth, Special Projects and Communications Director, 2006 to 2007
Habitat For Humanity, 2006
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a brand management capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As indicated in the accompanying resume, I bring to you an outstanding background in brand management and product positioning, exceptional talents in marketing communications and strategy development, and excellent abilities in analyzing consumer needs, competitive activity, and market conditions. To complement these qualifications, I offer solid presentation, interpersonal, and communication skills which are essential as a <insert job title/position>.
As a proactive contributor to your organization, you will find me to be a self-motivated professional and stellar leader committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through resourcefulness, integrity, and exemplary dedication. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your company, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!