Dedicated Management Professional with TS/SCI Security Clearance eager to contribute expertise in a project management capacity where exceptional leadership talents will provide an immediate and positive impact.
Significant background in security, training, personnel management, quality assurance and compliance.
Extensive experience in physical security, emergency planning, information protection, and incident management and reporting gained from impressive military career.
Reliably conduct internal audits to ensure strict compliance with ISO standards.
Methodical problem solver highly-respected for integrity and prioritization skills.
Excel in project plan development, risk identification and assessment, strategic thinking, cost control, change management, and implementing process improvements.
Manage, coach, direct and motivate project team members to display productivity and performance excellence.
Able to promptly resolve conflicts, elevate team morale, and maximize cooperation and efficiency.
Strategically develop schedules to maximize use of human, financial and physical resources and ensure on-time, budget-compliant delivery of projects from launch through completion.
Omniplex World Services C Chantilly, VA, 2001 to Present
Training Manager / Assistant Quality Manager (2006 to Present)
Spearhead training operations and programs and play an integral role in steering quality assurance and compliance.
Assess and determine training needs based on client objectives, facilitate orientation sessions, and conduct capabilities exercises with civilian, federal, military law enforcement, and fire departments.
Provide training according to government regulations, devise testing and evaluation procedures, and assemble manuals, multimedia visual aids, and other educational materials.
Trained, coached, motivated and mentored 62 security officers to achieve significant performance improvement.
Analyzed, restructured and enhanced Field Training Officer and Designated Marksman programs.
Evaluated instructor performance and scrutinized effectiveness of training programs to uncover gaps and recommend improvements.
Arranged for course instructors, allocated space, formulated schedules, and ensured availability of required training materials and equipment.
Shift Supervisor / Armorer Lead (2004 to 2006)
- Regularly inspected, cleaned, repaired and maintained government-furnished weaponry.
- Scheduled, supervised, and delegated tasks to subordinates.
- Appropriately responded to a broad range of incidents onsite including fire, emergency medical situations, adverse weather conditions, and environmental issues.
- Escorted individuals to specified locations and provided personal protection as needed.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Training Officer / Shift Supervisor - U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command (2003 to 2004)
- Scheduled and administered annual and refresher training inclusive of curriculum development, preparing training plan, conducting drills and exercises, and maintaining associated documentation.
Shift Supervisor (2002 to 2003)
- Applied dynamic leadership talents toward directing 20 Officers in providing armed security of a sensitive government facility.
- Managed security control center requiring proficiency in decisively coordinating and dispatching appropriate response teams.
- Devised work schedules for eight employees and determined salaries.
- Prepared daily reports and proactively monitored and authorized employee and visitor access.
- Advanced from role as Field Training Officer (2001 to 2002).
S.W.A.T.; Remington Armorer; Defensive Tactic Instructor; Advanced Firearms Tactics; Individual Chemical Repellent Instructor; ASP Baton Instructor C Ohio Peace Officer Training Academy
Monadnock Expandable Baton Instructor
Heckler & Koch UPS Armorer C Heckler & Koch Inc.
CPR, AED Certifications C American Red Cross
Bus Interdiction and Improvised Explosive Devices Instructor C National Correction & Law Enforcement Training and Technology Center
Night Vision Familiarization and Advanced Night Operation Instructor C ITT Industries
Law Enforcement Handgun/Shotgun Instructor; Law Enforcement Rifle Instructor C National Rifle Association
Emergency Response to Terrorism C National Fire Academy
Hazardous Material Operations and On-Scene Incident Commander C University of Maryland
Weapon of Mass Destruction Instructor C Louisiana State University
Beretta Tactical Pistol and Armor C Beretta Corporation
Improvised Explosive Devices Recognition C Montgomery Country Bomb Squad
Anti-Terrorism Training; Private Security Instructor C Department of Criminal Justice Services
Auditing to ISO 9001/2000 Quality, Management System Standards
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!