Detail-driven Electronics Technician eager to contribute significant testing, troubleshooting and repair expertise toward supporting a progressive company in optimizing bottom-line performance.
Outstanding experience in analyzing, repairing, calibrating and testing electronic equipment to component level and subassemblies using multi-meter, oscilloscope and logic probes.
Comply with strict safety requirements in testing, troubleshooting, and repairing cutting-edge electronic devices and high-voltage power supplies.
Highly skilled in testing analog/digital circuitry, electronic systems, and microprocessors.
Able to interpret complex schematics, diagrams, blueprints, sketches, general calibration procedures, wiring diagrams and specifications.
Exemplary abilities in preventative maintenance, maintaining documentation, and using state-of-the-art automated test programs.
Proactively contribute to driving cohesive efforts among customers, management, testing personnel and engineers.
Impressive computer skills; adept at installing, configuring, troubleshooting and maintaining hardware, software, platforms and peripherals.
Well-developed problem solving skills, research abilities and multi-tasking skills.
Quickly adapt to new roles, responsibilities, technologies and environments.
Equally effective working autonomously as well as within a collaborative environment.
Telecom Resources Center (Kinetoco), Camarillo, CA, 2008 to 2009
- Meticulously screened network power units using Vortex tester to determine pass or failure mode.
- Disassembled power units to safely and efficiently perform repairs.
- Leveraged DVM (digital voltmeter) and Huntron Tracker tool to perform component-level testing and analysis.
- Utilized microscope to solder SMD (surface mount devices), prepared and submitted comprehensive reports, and diligently adhered to safety and quality criteria and regulations.
Data Exchange Corp., Camarillo, CA, 2008
- Proficiently operated DVM, oscilloscope, and specialized test equipment to troubleshoot and isolate electronic failures in high-voltage power supplies.
- Referred to schematics to successfully repair PC boards to component level.
- Demonstrated sharp attention to detail in testing and validating repaired equipment.
Milestone Technologies, Fremont, CA, 2007 to 2008
- Leveraged an exemplary team player work ethic in disconnecting, relocating and configuring broad-scope technology equipment at new location.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy C Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
GE Security (Adecco), Newark, CA, 2007 to 2008
- Applied excellent lab skills toward testing high-voltage power supplies and subassemblies, recording test data, and reconfiguring subassemblies and flash EPROM chips.
- Measured and recorded inductance meter readings to compute filament values.
- Configured oscilloscope to measure high/low frequency ripple and noise test.
Intel Corporation (TechLink System), Folsom, CA, 2005
- Established and administered programs to test TIU boards for leakage, resistance, shorts and opens.
- Diagnosed, tested and repaired TIU boards in close cooperation with engineers.
- Soldered surface-mounted components via microscope to achieve precision.
- Exhibited excellent organizational skills to generate and maintain reports, spreadsheets, and hardware maintenance documentation.
Patriot Contract Service, Walnut Creek, CA, 2001 to 2005
- Supervised and coordinated personnel in major shipboard functions encompassing cargo handling, inspections, rigging, anchoring, mooring, fueling, and maintenance of ship s boats.
- Maintained abandon-ship equipment and provided training and instruction in abandon-ship policies, procedures and techniques.
- Regularly and thoroughly inspected equipment used in loading and unloading cargo, ammunition, fuel and general stores.
- Participated in testing, repair and calibration of RF and microwave signal generators and power measurement instruments, synthesizers and output controllers.
- Proficiently completed tests using oscilloscope, spectrum/modulation analyzer and power supply.
- Performed digital test with logic probe and employed strong critical thinking abilities to troubleshoot down to component level.
Additional Experience includes Customer Service position with Bartenders Unlimited, San Rafael, CA, 2001 to 2008.
Associate of Applied Science, Electronic Technician, Heald College, Hayward, CA
Electro/Mechanical Assembly Certificate, Educational Cultural Complex, San Diego, CA
Software: Microsoft Office (Excel, Word), Linux, C++, AutoCAD
Electrical Test Equipment: DVM, oscilloscope, capacitor/inductance meter, Blue Ring tester, Huntron Tracker, spectrum analyzer, network analyzer, function/signal generator
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!