yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
versatile business professional eager to contribute broad-scope clerical experience toward supporting a dynamic organization in maximizing bottom-line performance.
- highly motivated professional offering solid and progressive clerical experience, including expertise within personnel business operation, administrative support and customer service capacities.
- consistently develop and maintain detailed administrative and procedural processes to reduce redundancy, improve accuracy and efficiency, and achieve organizational objectives.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- familiarity with data entry, alpha-numeric filing, faxing, copying, and scanning.
- demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines, and working in a fast-paced professional environment.
- skilled at performing independently or within a team to exceed all operational goals and objectives.
- dramatic written and verbal communication skills; fluent in spanish and english.
- technically proficient in microsoft office suite, including word, excel, outlook, explorer; type 65 wpm.
receptionist/cashier duarte s auto repair 2007-2010
- sharp business acumen and experience in managing broad scope of office operations, from scheduling appointments and greeting customers to screening mail and answering phone.
- effectively handle a wide variety of financial activities, including researching billing issues, creating new accounts, entering invoices, managing cash, and overseeing deposits.
- facilitate client-focused, service-oriented environment vital to maximizing customer satisfaction and retention.
data entry clerk social services agency 2004-2006
- tasked with reviewing documents for accuracy and completeness, ensuring complete confidentiality of data at all times.
- responsible for maintaining workload statistics, generating reports/charts, processing confidential paperwork, translation work, and batching/routing documents.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
business technology course certificate rop 2003
computer applications course rop 2002
coursework in cpr, medical terminology, anatomy, & physiology rop 2000
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!