dynamic hospitality industry professional eager to contribute expertise toward supporting the employer as a results-focused maintenance director.
offer over 11 years of solid and progressive maintenance experience, including expertise within electrical equipment repair, maintenance and troubleshooting capacities. adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques. apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment. skillful at performing independently or within a team to exceed all operational goals and objectives.
class a maintenance technician hirschfeld steel inc. 1998-present
- actively handle a broad range of equipment maintenance operations, including cnc drilling/punching equipment, hydraulic equipment, overhead cranes, welding machines, and all electrical machinery.
- recipient of numerous awards for exceptional on-the-job performance throughout 12 year tenure with the company.
- hand-selected to travel to numerous plants within the hirschfeld group, effectively troubleshooting problems, ensuring compliance and upholding safety standards.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
owner/operator freelance truck 1983-1998
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, from maintaining and repairing equipment to handling all accounting/finance operations.
- successfully steered sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue.
american commercial college san angelo, tx
associate program in electronics and computer maintenance 1998
received presidents award for 4.0gpa and attendance
northeastern junior college sterling, co 1976
coursework in electronics, economics and mathematics
certified electronic technician.
certified in use of fall protection devices
certified for forklift operation
certified to perform overhead crane inspections by the p & h institute
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!