Productive, quality-oriented Administrative Professional with expertise in the Transportation industry eager to contribute exceptional business support, project management and customer relations skills toward optimizing operations of a progressive organization.
Proficiency in coordinating efficient and compliant ocean export operations, preparing and processing applicable documentation, and communicating with customers and overseas offices to resolve issues.
Superior knowledge of U.S. export/customs rules and requirements.
Excel in problem solving, relationship-building, contract negotiations, and goal setting.
Cultivate and maintain excellent relationships with carriers and customers.
Exemplary prioritization, decision-making, project management, and interpersonal skills.
Ocean Export Documentation Specialist --- Hyundai Merchant Marine, Itasca, IL, 2008 to Present
- Apply advanced knowledge of export rules and regulations to perform extensive and in-depth data entry for vessels sailing overseas.
- Closely monitor and document shipments status to ensure timely and accurate transport.
- Steer compliant and efficient export operations and documentation for special accounts, full containers, and loose and consolidated freight.
- Follow up with customers having outstanding bookings and submit shipping instructions prior to vessel departure for all Bill of Lading (BOL).
- Scrutinize reports for vessel rolled, rail inspection, seal discrepancy, PAS, and TAS audits to appropriately update BOL.
- Respond to broad range of customer demands and inquiries related to Bill of Lading proofs, invoices, corrections, rate discrepancies, and change of destination requests while vessel is at sea.
Diligently track cargo going to China due to country s strict customs rules, and regulations.
Exhibit outstanding time management expertise in responding to up to 100 emails daily and processing up to 30 BOLs daily.
Operations Assistant Manager --- B & H Transport, Plumas Lake, CA, 2007 to 2008
- Proactively supported and expedited daily transportation operations by meticulously processing billing and shipping statements for accounting, updating company database, and maintaining spreadsheets for travel, fuel mileage, truck maintenance and inspections.
- Reviewed and verified information on BOLs and ensured completeness of driver s paperwork.
- Leveraged solid communication skills to negotiate freight delivery cost and seamlessly coordinate cargo movement with shippers and freight brokers.
Post-Funding Closer / Shipper, Lennox Financial Mortgage, Irvine, CA, 2006 to 2007
Funder Assistant / Wire Desk Coordinator, Innovative Mortgage Capital, Irvine, CA, 2003 to 2006
Membership / Insurance Specialist, Auto Club of Southern California, Costa Mesa, CA, 1986 to 2003
AA Degree, Coastline Community College, Fountain Valley, CA
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!