Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
Driven Professional seeking a challenging position in where expertise in client services, administrative support, and customer accounts will prove instrumental to company success.
- Offer over seven years solid and progressive experience, including expertise within Management, Employee Development, Administration, and Customer Service capacities.
- Adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- Apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to customer service environment.
- Dynamic communication, presentation, negotiation, and relationship management skills.
- Technical Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite.
Blue Line Trainstarter Massachusetts Bay Transit Authority 2009-Present
- Serving as supervisor, actively coordinate with O.C.C. dispatcher ensuring that all trains run correctly and according to designated schedule.
- Effectively manage a broad range of employee supervisory duties, from checking employees for duty fitness and approving overtime to ensuring employees are present and recording absences.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate and detail records on train sheets for each train.
Train Attendant/Motor Person Massachusetts Bay Transit Authority 2007-2009
- Consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing a loyal clientele base.
- Effectively manage rapid transit safety procedures, including operation of blue line trains and passenger assistance.
Customer Service Agent Massachusetts Bay Transit Authority 2006-2007
- Successfully provided exceptional customer service assistance to all clientele in the purchase of Charlie Cards and tickets.
- Effectively provided information and met client needs regarding local directions and schedule information for all public transportation.
Customer Service Representative/Sales Agent Traveler s Rental Company 2005-2006
- Responsible for the consistent provision of quality customer service in the renting and returning of vehicles.
- Successfully steered service upgrades and insurance sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue.
- Managed broad scope of operational activities including data entry, client communication, and administrative documentation.
Customer Service Representative/Travel Agent Crucon Cruise Outlet 2001-2005
- Sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, from customer quotes and travel arrangements to vendor relations and sales.
- Proficiently guided sales and ensured continual customer service throughout entire client relationship.
Bachelor of Arts in Communications Bridgewater State College
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!