yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
recent master s graduate eager to contribute broad-scope healthcare administration training toward supporting a dynamic organization in maximizing bottom-line performance.
- talented master s graduate in business and healthcare administration, with complementary skills in organization psychology, customer service and employee satisfaction operations.
- dedicated national guard soldier, currently deployed with the united states army in afghanistan.
- in depth experience in client-focused industries focused on delivering world class customer service.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic customer / client services interaction both in person and via telephone.
- skilled in research collection methods and statistical analysis.
- technically proficient in microsoft office suite, including word, publisher, outlook, and excel.
master s of science in business administration in healthcare colorado technical university 2010
key coursework: organizational behavior, information technology, economics for decision making, applied finance for decision making, systems in healthcare, applied accounting for decision making.
bachelor s of science in psychology missouri southern university 2007
key coursework: condition and learning, sociology, principles of marketing, social psychology, statistics, and oral interpretation.
associates degree in restaurant and hotel management ne oklahoma vo-tech 1992
oklahoma state officer for fccla: hero representative
member: veterans of foreign war
soldier u.s army national guard 2004-present
- responsible for performing mission tracking, information systems management, and logistics management operations in supported overall mission objectives.
patient care/public relations advocate freeman health system 2003-present
- actively served on various committees, successfully improving customer and overall employee satisfaction.
- strategically collaborated with data analysis team in the creation and development of innovative programs, effectively reporting statistical analysis of survey results.
outpatient laboratory coordinator freeman health system 2003-2004
- effectively hired, trained and directed member staff and actively collaborated in human resource operation functions such as scheduling employees, evaluating performance and providing guidance/mentoring.
- facilitated productive communication between outpatient lab personnel and hospital staff.
phlebotomist iii-shift leader coronado hospital 2001-2003
- consistently assisted in laboratory processing, from specimen collection and specimen analysis to processing specimens and delivering results.
general manager carrow s restaurant 1997-2001
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, from sales/marketing and customer service to procurement and accounting/finance.
marketing intern generalist freeman health system 2007
- successfully researched a broad range of projects to ensure customer, employee and physician satisfaction.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!