~ Results-driven Business Administrator eager to contribute expertise in driving operations, business development, P&L, and team-building initiatives toward actively collaborating with a dynamic organization in maximizing bottom-line performance. ~
- Proficiency in full scope of operations management encompassing human resources, sales and marketing, advertising, employee relations, budget administration, and development of operating policies and procedures.
- Diligently scrutinize business operations to determine and optimize fiscal performance, sustainability, competitive positioning, and revenue opportunities.
- Merge solid leadership and communication skills to hire, train, motivate, coach, and direct highly-productive personnel; successfully navigated daily operations for $45M company having employee base of 375.
- Research, analyze, identify and target business development opportunities to catapult business into unparalleled levels of success; long-respected for sharp management acumen, decisiveness, analytical strengths, resourcefulness, and financial savvy.
- Excel in piloting continuous improvement efforts, fortifying customer relations and company reputation, creating strategic business plans, and measurably elevating profitability.
Genesis Health Ventures, Kennett Square, PA, 1998 to Present
- Apply extensive business leadership capabilities toward managing and continuously growing firm which produces $70M+ annually.
- Steer complete financial administration inclusive of budgets, forecasting, P&L, and cost control.
- Provide consultative guidance to senior management with an emphasis on streamlining operations.
- Demonstrate proficiency in recruiting, screening, hiring, training and developing both associates and management personnel.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy Associates, LLC, West Chester, PA, 1993 to 1998
Delivered consulting expertise to clients in both government and commercial sectors, leveraging considerable talents in human resources management, organizational analysis and restructuring, staffing, sales and marketing, and process improvements.
Strategically enhanced operational efficiencies and productivity by designing and executing an innovative change management program.
Conducted market analysis, devised and executed high-impact marketing plans, and spearheaded development of visually-appealing marketing materials and collateral.
Defined annual sales budgets and championed efforts to consistently drive excellent revenue growth.
Proactively introduced Total Quality Management program associated with marketing strategies.
Prior background includes 10+ years as Owner / Manager of Garden State Enterprises, Farmingdale, NJ.
Microsoft Office Suite (Access, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Publisher, Excel), Peachtree Accounting, QuickBooks, PeopleSoft, Cognos Power Play, ACT!
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!