yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
7001 casey st. unit 8 • niagara falls, ontario l2j 3g6
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
versatile manager eager to contribute comprehensive hospitality background toward actively supporting the employer in optimizing performance.
- quality-driven manager offering a distinguished 8-year career leading food/beverage operations and hospitality services.
- repeated success guiding sizeable, cross-functional teams in driving record-setting hospitality and food service operations.
- capitalized on opportunities to develop customer loyalty through the consistent delivery of quality services.
- consistently generated groundbreaking operational improvements, including financial management, procedure upgrades, food/beverage services, and quality control.
- demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines, and working in a fast-paced professional environment.
- skilled at performing independently or within a team to exceed all operational goals and objectives.
- dynamic communication, organization, problem solving, and relationship management skills.
assistant food and beverage manager zees patio & grill / shaw club hotel and spa 2010-present
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations for a 4 diamond property, from creating featured wine list and coordinating group events to implementing cost controls and overseeing restaurant atmosphere/presentation.
- effectively hired, trained and directed 40-member front-of-house staff and actively collaborated in human resource operation functions such as developing work schedules, implementing training programs, evaluating performance, and providing guidance/mentoring.
bartender/manager patrick sheehan s irish pub 2009-present
- actively managed all kitchen and bar functions, including facility security, inventory control, staff training, payroll administration, and accounting.
- successfully steered food and beverage sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue through the design and implementation of an outdoor patio.
travel counselor the city of st catharines 2008
- spearheaded the development of the old welland canal into a sought-after tourism destination.
lead bartender planet hollywood 2007-2008
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing loyal clientele base.
cook/host/bartender the old winery restaurant 2007-2008
- tasked with preparing drinks, serving tables, coordinating food service and providing quality guest services.
team leader trim masters incorporated lp 2003-2006
- skillfully trained and supervised a 29-member staff, while also managing multiple kaizen teams in continuous improvement operations.
sous chef/server lacosta restaurants 2000-2001
- responsible for supervising staff, tracking food/beverage inventory, budgeting, and quality control.
chef/bartender the merchant ale house 2002-2003
- oversaw menu design, food costing, inventory management, staff training/supervision, and guest services.
bachelor s in business management and hospitality operations niagara college 2010
chef s apprentice niagara college 2002
cook s journeyman certification, 2007 ▪ smart serve certification, 2003
safe food handling certification, 2002 ▪ hillebrand s wine appreciation certification, 2002
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!