yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
versatile professional eager to contribute comprehensive customer/patient service background toward actively supporting the employer in providing high-quality service.
- dedicated professional offering solid and progressive experience in client-focused industries focused on delivering world class customer service.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic customer / client services interaction.
- extensive knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services, including customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- skilled at performing independently or within a team to exceed all operational goals and objectives.
- dynamic written and verbal communication skills; clearly educate customers/passengers on regulatory guidelines.
crestview manor 2010-present
st nursing assistant
- actively assisted resident in all living needs, documenting status changes input and output.
cottages of clayton 2009-2010
- successfully handled all patient care operations, including patient education and monitoring vital signs.
kettering medical center 2007-2009
nursing assistant ii
- consistently ensured the delivery of quality care to patients, from inserting catheters/feeding tubes and checking vital signs to updating charts and communicating with healthcare staff.
brown mackey nursing school cincinnati, oh 2007
nursing assistant program
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!