yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
service-oriented nurse seeking a challenging position where expertise in healthcare procedure, patient care and strong communication skills will prove instrumental to employer success.
- recently rn graduate offering solid and progressive training as a compassionate healthcare professional, including expertise draw from academic training, clinical rotations and a background in medical coding.
- in depth expertise in identifying critical situations and expediting quality patient treatment procedures.
- strong hands-on experience taking vital signs, performing physical assessments, administering medication, and providing patient/family support.
- proven ability to generate comprehensive patient plan of care, including assessments, interventions, outcomes, and diagnosis.
- skilled in blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic patient services interaction both in person and via telephone.
maternity and med-surg nursing clinical einstein medical center date
psychiatric nursing clinical friends hospital date
medical-surgical nursing clinical penn-presbyterian hospital date
pediatric nursing clinical shriner s hospital date
acute care nursing clinical mercy-fitzgerald hospital date
library technician lasalle university 2005-present
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, from creating patron records and checking materials in/out to supervising employees and enforcing library policy.
medical records coder lankenau hospital 2002-2004
- tasked with the icd-9-cm coding of medical and diagnostic records, effectively following up on incomplete medical records to ensure medical reimbursement.
cashier lewis variety store 2000-2002
- facilitated a client-focused, service-oriented environment vital to maximizing customer satisfaction and retention.
cook thompson boarding home 1994-1999
- responsible for cooking meals and planning menus to meet residents special dietary needs.
wic counselor quality community heath care 1994-1998
- skillfully recorded data from infants, pregnant women and children to determine eligibility for wic program.
bachelor s of science in nursing lasalle university graduated cum laude 2010
associate s of science in health information technology community college of philadelphia 2002
registered nurse commonwealth of pennsylvania
cpr certification ▪ certified coding specialist
registered health information technician
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!