results-driven information technology specialist eager to contribute superior technical expertise, customer service, and problem solving skills toward supporting the employer in optimizing operational performance and client satisfaction levels
ø offer eight years of progressive customer support and issue resolution experience with expertise in it and networking; solid help desk experience providing accurate, efficient, and courteous support; perform call tracking functions
ø working knowledge of installations, conversions, and maintenance for software and hardware, including routers, servers, modems, ms windows operating systems, and commercial and proprietary applications
ø successfully provide daily operational assistance and quality control; oversee network security, configure clients to automatically obtain ip addresses, and deploy software as appropriate
ø dynamic communication, presentation, and relationship management skills
ø proactive team player equally effective in independent and collaborative environments
~ technical proficiencies ~
tcp/ip ~ nwlink ~ ipx/spx/net bios ~ netbeui ~ dhcp ~ wins ~ dns ~ ras ~ vpn network protocols
windows xp, 2000, nt, me, 98, 95, 3.1 operating systems
help desk, cegedim dendrite, chesapeake, va 2005 c present
- successfully perform a broad range of it customer service and support functions for this leading global technology and services company specializing in the healthcare field; achieve outstanding levels of client satisfaction
- efficiently identify, troubleshoot, and resolve client issues; provide referrals for unresolved issues; diligently document and report all relevant case information and procedures employed
- compile and analyze call and sap crm data, accurately identify trends, and develop and implement solutions
- provide additional quality control, database maintenance, software distribution, and administrative support
help desk, canon information technology services, virginia beach, va 2000 c 2005
- proficiently installed and configured windows-based, high-tech home office products for end users; additionally provided software assistance for internal training department
- effectively supported first-level technicians and analyzed issues to institute timely and effectual solutions; worked closely with interdepartmental staff and external clients to deliver excellent customer service
- contributed to corporate success by actively participating in product development, testing, and evaluation; generated detailed reports instrumental to senior management in assessing product performance
~ prior background ~
supervisor, concrete cutting company, virginia beach, va 1997 c 2000
laborer, tube works, norfolk, va 1995 c 1997
a.a.s. in computer and information science, ecpi college of technology, virginia beach, va 2002
- major: information technology / networking
~ certification ~
microsoft certified professional (mcp)
hiring agent name
i am currently seeking a challenging new career opportunity in a insert job title capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. in advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
as demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include eight years of experience in help desk, customer service, and support operations. i excel at installing, configuring, maintaining, monitoring, and troubleshooting a diverse range of client networks, and am adept at developing user-specific solutions including software deployments, database optimization, and implementing updates. my dynamic communication skills along with my strong technical aptitude have consistently proven instrumental in my success at efficiently identifying and resolving potential issues, thereby minimizing downtime for critical networks. to complement this background, i offer a degree in computer and information science as well as microsoft certification.
as an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. i am confident that i could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!