yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
results-driven technology manager eager to apply dynamic technology operation and customer service skills toward actively supporting the employer in optimizing profits.
driven technology manager offering solid and progressive experience in operational management, business development and customer service operations. core team member with extensive technology management experience and a track record of reducing budgets while maintaining quality and efficiency. in depth expertise in assisting clientele in diagnosing complex internal operation problems and consistently finding effective solutions. consistently generated extensive contacts, referrals and new accounts to boost bottom-line profitability on behalf of company. drove strategic relationships with technology vendors in negotiating competitive prices while boosting bottom-line profitability. dynamic communication, negotiation and relationship management skills.
server management sql
server database design
it infrastructure management vendor relationship management
help desk management personnel development/management
java/j2ee developer project manager
html/css programmer technical troubleshooting
leadership career progression
technology manager new media strategies 2005-present
- spearhead all technology department operations, increasing production and generating revenue on behalf of company.
- effectively supervise an it infrastructure of windows servers and linux servers, ensuring top functionality.
- actively maintain and repair internal phone system, including in-house wiring and troubleshooting functions.
- efficiently manage externally hosted server supporting multiple client websites.
- serve as project manager of a successful internal tool launch, effectively improving all client service operations and procedures.
- responsible for managing all aspects of internal it help desk, from supporting 80 users and 10 remote personnel to training and directing a help desk analyst.
- actively collaborate in directing the development of internal products on behalf of company, serving as both project management and lead developer.
- hand-select to serve as administrator of company's disaster recovery plans and business continuity documents.
- facilitate productive it vendor relationships, negotiating competitive rates, decreasing department budget and boosting bottom-line profitability.
- serve as liaison between company and parent corporation regarding all technology operations.
- drive the successful integration with parent company s it infrastructure.
lead help desk consultant l3 communications 2002-2004
- actively collaborate with team of 5 in providing help desk support for over 150 users, including technical, application and network support.
- responsible for a broad range of troubleshooting operations for pc hardware and software problems.
- successfully manage entire inventory of over 500 pieces of equipment, including ibm laptops, gateway monitors/computers, hewlett packard laserjet printers, and blackberry handhelds.
- effectively administered compaq dl-380 servers running windows 2000 and configured the backups to run on a gfs schedule using brightstor.
- efficiently completed the migration from a novell/windows nt environment to a native windows 2000 environment.
- proficiently administered site s use of ca unicenter service desk, a helpdesk ticketing system and ca unicenter asset management and use it to build reports and inventory status.
leadership training progression
bachelors of arts in computer science george washington university 2003
microsoft mcse 2000
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!