yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
driven it professional seeking a challenging position as a systems administrator, where expertise in computer technology, network administration, and employee development will prove instrumental to company success.
ø bourne shell, c-shell, ms office, netscape, oracle, cde, solaris 2.6, hp/ux 10.20, irix 6.5 and tcp/ip.
ø sun models - sun ultrasparc, sun sparc20's, sune1000
ø hp models - hp715, hp735, hpc110
- responsible for over 10,000 workstations, including hp & sun platforms for team center engineering.
- provide on-going technical support for all customer sites and ensured high level of customer satisfaction is achieved during the support process.
- handle 40 satellites sites/supplier site for ford motor company cad/cam/cae.
- repair pc window based team center applications.
- monitor disk space for team center application servers.
installation and configuration experience:
- set up unix workstations at different ford sites using sun jump-start, hp-ux ignite and sgi auto-install process.
- expertise in configuring new releases of cad/cae software, nis and nfs to access oa and engineering applications.
ø solaris system administration level i & ii
ø certification in c3p team data management administration in march 2002
ø netbackup system administration
ø call center (spoc) training
unix system administrator- c3p infrastructure 2002-2008
- responsible for evaluating catia and unigraphics software, including configuring, installing, and data management.
- successfully develop 12 infrastructure metaphase globally accessible servers for engineering cad/cam/cae data.
- effectively coordinate implementation of new tdm instance and clients access to metaphase servers.
- consistently provide support for servers and clients for team center engineering north america, china, india, mexico, australia, europe and canada.
unix system administrator 1998-2001
- effectively provide network/system support for 600 sun, hp and sgi workstations, including sun pci card installation and windows98 software configuration.
- successfully configured and installed samba server to facilitate use of unix workstations.
- efficiently trained new ntt employees and provided technical education to current staff.
- proficiently coordinated computer platform power-downs and communicated system up/down schedules to c3p and uls groups.
system administrator 1997-1998
- effectively provided system support for 100 sun and hp unix workstations
- consistently supported engineers in a heterogeneous networked computing environment.
- successfully wrote system programs and shell scripts for sun and hp platforms; assisted with configurations of nis, nfs, email, user accounts and system backups.
wayne state university, detroit, mi
bachelor s of science in chemistry 1992
master s in mis present
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!