ambitious professional with a 15+ year proven track record of success and progressive success including, assessment of human resources, deductive reasoning, conflict resolution, negotiation, problem sensitivity, client evaluation, and sound decision making. possess exceptional organizational and interpersonal attributes and a solid determination to succeed. consistently create lasting relationships with people from diverse cultures and professional backgrounds. interact with a network of cross-functional professionals to achieve maximum motivation, collaboration, and efficacy.
teambuilding / leadership / home health care / management / business development
home health caregiver, 01/2009 c present
offer patients and families with emotional support and instruction in areas such as caring for infants, preparing healthy meals, living independently, or adapting to disability or illness.
accompany clients to doctors' offices and on other trips outside the home, providing transportation, assistance, and companionship.
administer prescribed oral medications under the written direction of physician or as directed by home care nurses or aides.
change bed linens, wash. and iron patients' laundry, and clean patients' sleeping or living quarters.
- direct patients in simple prescribed exercises or in the use of braces or artificial limbs.
- provide patients with help moving in and out of beds, baths, wheelchairs, or automobiles, and with dressing and grooming.
- entertain, converse with, or read aloud to patients; keep them mentally healthy and alert.
- maintain records of patient care, condition, progress, or problems to report and discuss observations with supervisor or case manager.
- perform a variety of duties as requested by client, such as obtaining household supplies or running errands.
front end manager, 09/2008 c 01/2009
garden ridge home furnishings
- provided customer service by greeting and assisting customers, and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
- reviewed inventory/sales records to prepare reports for budget departments.
- conferred with company officials to develop methods and procedures to increase sales, expand markets, and promote business.
- directed and supervised employees engaged in sales, inventory-taking, reconciling cash receipts, or in performing services for customers.
guest service, front end lead, front end manager, 01/2005 c 09/2008
- trained and evaluated personnel in sales or marketing establishments, promoting or firing workers when appropriate.
- formulated pricing policies for merchandise, according to profitability requirements.
- performed work activities of subordinates, such as cleaning and organizing shelves and displays and selling merchandise.
- coordinated compliance with advertising campaigns and sales promotions, and prepared merchandise displays and advertising copy.
page 1 of 2
pianist/organist, royal haven baptist church
music librarian, royal haven baptist church
music and spanish teacher, royal haven baptist church
private piano teacher
choral director, tennyson middle school
- directed groups at rehearsals and live or recorded performances in order to achieve desired effects such as tonal and harmonic balance dynamics, rhythm, and tempo.
- planned and scheduled rehearsals and performances, and arranged details such as locations, accompanists, and instrumentalists.
- positioned members within groups to obtain balance among instrumental/vocal sections.
- studied scores to learn the music in detail, and to develop interpretations.
- transcribed musical compositions and melodic lines to adapt them to a particular group, or to create a particular musical style.
- utilized gestures to shape the music being played, communicating desired tempo, phrasing, tone, color, pitch, volume, and other performance aspects.
additional information: homemaker, 1980 to 2005
bachelor of music education, baylor university
member, 2 committees at texas choral directors association
university scholastic league, accompanist for vocal and
board of directors, gab ministries, chandra peele
benevolence committee chairman, castle hills baptist church
<<first name>> <<last name>>
<<street address, suite #>>
<<city, state zip code>>
dear <<courtesy>> <<last name>>,
it is with great confidence that i offer my years of strong experience and strong ability in management, healthcare, and business development to your organization. as i pursue the <<position title>> within <<company name>>, i recognize that my credentials and experience would greatly assist in reaching future goals and objectives.
my professional experience is the basis for my confidence that i would be a valuable asset to your organization. my career history consists of vast experience in management. i consistently communicate the project vision to the internal members of the organization so that everyone understands their role in achieving these goals, ensuring that the action steps are taken to ensure that goals are met and developing action plans to achieve those goals. thereafter, i consistently prepare recommendations for improvements, controls, new methods, and other changes to improve the efficiency of operations.
during my career, i ve gained notable experience leading and training other employees in the appropriate procedures related to making an organization a success. my professional background also includes a proven expertise in interpreting complex rules and regulations, and effectively communicating with other members of upper management and personnel, verbally and in writing.
my duties often consist of coordinating operations of a complex, interrelated, and interdependent nature, where unknowns and numerous contingency factors were involved. with this experience, i formulate policies and procedures relevant to daily operational and special organizational program based on information of a conceptual nature from varied and complex sources. with vast knowledge of the principles and techniques of teambuilding and leadership including organization, planning, staffing, training, budgeting, and report generation.
my aptitude for evaluating complex problems and reviewing related information to develop viable solutions would be of great use to your organization. i welcome more discussion about how my skills can help in meeting the goals and objective of your organization. until then, should you have any additional questions feel free to contact me at your convenience.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!