yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
skilled professional eager to contribute leadership expertise as well as strong business management skills and communication talents toward actively supporting an organization in maximizing performance.
- versatile professional offering over 10 years of solid and progressive management experience, including expertise within personnel management, business operations, sales/marketing, and customer service capacities.
- in depth experience in client-focused industries focused on delivering world class customer service.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic customer / client services interaction both in person and via telephone.
- dynamic communication, leadership, organization, and relationship management skills.
assistant department manager kroger/ starbucks 2002-present
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, from maintaining inventory, merchandise displays and ordering products to food preparation, quality control and business administration.
- successfully steered sales and marketing operations to generate high volume growth and revenue.
- effectively hired, trained and directed 30-member staff and actively collaborated in human resource operation functions such as coordinating work schedule, evaluating performance and providing guidance/mentoring.
manager/ owner dollar deals online 2006-2007
- spearheaded the creation of online shopping mall, including order processing, designing web pages, maintaining inventory, and providing customer service.
mystery shopper gapbusters 2005-2008
- responsible for evaluating quality of service and goods, as well as reporting store sanitation and cleanliness.
janitor/ security guard brothers building services 2002
- proficiently handled all sanitation, trash removal, vacuuming, mopping, dusting, and landscaping on behalf of company.
cashier/food prep mcdonalds 2002
- facilitate client-focused, service-oriented environment vital to maximizing customer satisfaction and retention.
cashier/food prep burger king 2001-2002
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
associates degree in business ohio dominican university date
medical office assisting certification ashworth university 2006
dental office assisting certification ashworth university 2005
coursework in art art instructions schools 2000
coursework in art stratford career institute 1998
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!