Senior Business Analyst and MBA Candidate eager to contribute excellent project management talents and staff leadership expertise toward supporting a dynamic organization in optimizing bottom-line performance.
Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) with exemplary background in implementing, supporting and enhancing IT solutions which propel business growth, sustainability, productivity, and competitiveness for large corporations. Methodical problem solver with commitment to quality control and client satisfaction. Proficiency in vendor relations, contract administration, issue management, and delivery management. Demonstrated strengths in team-building, coaching, mentoring, training and management. Outstanding capabilities in smoothly aligning personnel and resources to achieve project objectives.
Captured $40K in monthly savings by launching new-to-market solution which required seamlessly collaborating with five contractor/vendor groups to expedite project outcome.
Successfully deflected 7% of call center interactions through efficient implementation of customer-facing templates.
Introduced email management best practices and associated technologies to decrease handle time by two minutes per contact.
Strengthened sales order tracking and processing through use of TopCall and email management.
Effectively automated 100+ tasks by introducing Handoff Database workflow tool in conjunction with initial deployment of SAP.
Thomson Reuters Corporate, Eagan, MN, 2007 to Present
Senior Business Administrator & Project Manager Global Contact Center Infrastructure
- Direct, motivate and manage team in developing and optimizing seven contact center applications, facilitate expansion into global markets, select and manage vendors, and coordinate project management and software support.
- Function as application administrator for email, chat, quality monitoring, workforce, and knowledge management solutions.
- Leverage exceptional project management talents to coordinate contractors in delivering call center solution initiatives across multiple Thomson Reuters businesses (Finance, Legal, Tax & Accounting, Healthcare, and Science).
- Resourcefully developed and administered professional development initiative including leadership series, classroom learning and mentoring program.
- Serve as Acting Vice President for corporate diversity resource group.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Thomson West Customer Experience Operations, Eagan, MN, 2004 to 2007
Senior Business Analyst Shared Services Technology
Led team in developing and supporting third-party and custom applications for West Customer Experience Operations, West Inside Sales, FindLaw, Reference Attorneys and West Finance.
Considerably heightened productivity across numerous departments and sites by evaluating and implementing new technologies to expedite and streamline email, workforce, quality and knowledge management practices.
Reduced manual processing via launch of cash application and change cancellation integrations between Customer Summary Screen, CRM, Handoff Database and SAP.
Strategically integrated solutions with SAP to automate workflows in Order-to-Cash stream including automating cash application and charge cancellation processes.
Automated processing of white mail across three physical locations through SAP Workflow.
Migrated West Customer Service from Kodak imaging solution to SAP IXOS.
Thomson West Customer Operations, Eagan, MN, 2001 to 2003
- Spearheaded release of Customer Experience Operations knowledge management tool along with corresponding content management program.
- Devised processes to ensure availability and relevancy of SAP training documentation.
- Coordinated myAccount billing/password management initiative which featured self-serve order and account management functions for customers.
Thomson West Customer Service, Eagan, MN, 1998 to 2001
Customer Service Representative / Quality Assurance & Training Advisor
- Functioned as tier II local expert for Eagan SAP launch, playing a pivotal role in anticipating and swiftly resolving or preventing problems which threatened successful deployment.
- Prepared SAP training documentation and delivered training to end users.
- Resolved manager-level escalations of customer account issues to ensure satisfaction and retention.
MBA (in progress), Specialization in Project Management, Capella University, Minneapolis, MN, anticipated completion <insert month and year>
Bachelor of Arts, Metropolitan State University, St. Paul, MN, 2007
Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification, 2005
Thomson Reuters Management Development Program, Thomson University, Eagan, MN, 2007
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!