results-driven senior account executive and client relationship management specialist eager to apply dynamic business development, account servicing, and strategic marketing skills toward actively supporting the employer in optimizing sales and profits
ø offer eight years of progressive experience in sales, customer service, and operations, with expertise in managing major accounts in the insurance industry
ø demonstrated ability to provide excellent service for existing customers while expanding sales pipeline; manage key accounts, develop niche markets, administer major contracts resulting in high-revenue transactions
ø successfully prospect, secure, and retain diverse client base; develop and implement business development plans
ø monitor trends and developments, including competitive services and marketing activities; effectively identify and capitalize on opportunities to penetrate and develop markets
ø strategically plan and coordinate workflow and human resources for optimal coverage while containing labor costs; recruit, train, and direct top-performing sales teams
ø dynamic communication, presentation, negotiation, and relationship management skills
manager of account executives, usnow, plano, tx 4/05 c present
- effectively lead top-performing team of account executives to grow and maintain book of business through new sales, renewals, and client retention; steer departmental operations to surpass established goals
- develop and present proposals, quotes, rate sheets, and renewal terms; work closely with insurance brokers and agencies to anticipate and respond to client needs
- train team to identify and act on cross-selling opportunities; serve as liaison for sales and account implementation departments to appropriately distribute resources and deliver an integrated client experience
- coordinate problem-solving initiatives that result in increased sales and profits; build internal team relationships to maximize staff retention
large group (300+) account advisor, humana, inc., houston, tx 11/03 c 4/05
- played vital role in driving business growth by providing quality support to key account executives in facilitating client servicing and education, account management, and issue resolution
- in conjunction with account executives, analyzed client needs and existing program performance to provide highly competitive customized recommendations based on industry, current trends, and forecasts
- conducted large group presentations, web capability presentations, and enrollment meetings; served as a client advocate and primary point of contact for benefit and training matters
- ensured optimal levels of account retention and business growth to achieve corporate objectives
account director, colonial supplemental insurance, houston, tx 8/02 c11/03
- applied depth of knowledge regarding benefit programs and persuasive communication skills towards increasing enrollment figures, as well as assisting existing clients and increasing coverage
- provided technical systems training and service support for clients, brokers, and agents
- investigated and resolved potential account issues, responded to inquiries, and performed administrative functions
executive recruiter, dunhill professional search, houston, tx 12/01 c 8/02
- recruited, interviewed, and evaluated top-tier candidates to effectively match qualified personnel with specific employer needs
- conducted extensive research and cold calling to identify appropriate prospects and grow applicant database; maintained open lines of communication with prospective employees and scheduled appointments in line with business demands
- performed business development duties with existing and new accounts to continually secure new job openings and develop long-standing client relationships
- brokered fee schedules with clients and negotiated salary and benefit packages for new hires
studies toward insert degree, insert college, insert location anticipated date of graduation insert year
- 3.75 gpa
group i life accident and health insurance license
hiring agent name
i am currently seeking a challenging new career opportunity in a insert job title capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. in advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
as demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include extensive business development experience, with a solid record of acquiring new accounts, boosting sales, and increasing profit margins. i excel at building relationships with a diverse client base, and am adept at growing revenues through providing exceptional customer service and customized product recommendations. my dynamic communication and public speaking skills have consistently proven instrumental in presenting, negotiating, and closing high-revenue contracts and i am highly effective at identifying and addressing client-specific needs. to complement this background, i ve completed substantive professional development and am currently working towards my bachelor s degree.
as an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. i am confident that i could be a valuable asset to your company, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
i would like to thank you for providing me the opportunity to interview with you and discuss the exciting insert job title position currently available with your company. having gained a deeper insight into the job requirements and your objectives, i am confident you will find me a valuable asset in achieving your goals.
as discussed, i am an enthusiastic, disciplined team player eager to launch a successful career as a dedicated member of your staff. i believe you will find my exceptional client relations, team leadership, and sales skills vital to your operations and look forward to contributing to your success.
should you have any additional questions, or to discuss future employment opportunities, please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience. again, thank you for the enlightening interview. i look forward to your response.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!