yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
♦ 54 livingston st. ♦ xxxxxx, xxxxxx xxxxxx ♦
xxx-xxx-xxxx ♦ email@example.com ♦
driven professional seeking a challenging position where expertise in entertainment, casting and production support will prove instrumental to company success.
ø offer solid and progressive entertainment industry support experience, including expertise within production, development and management capacities.
ø in depth expertise in executive-level support; background of assisting key industry executives.
ø demonstrate capacity to provide comprehensive support for all staff including calendar management, mail processing, data entry, and effectively managing all essential tasks.
ø adept at developing and maintaining detailed administrative and procedural processes to reduce redundancy, improve accuracy and efficiency, and achieve organizational objectives.
ø adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
ø apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
ø demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines and working in fast-paced environments.
ø capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic customer / client services interaction both in person and via telephone.
microsoft office suite: excel, word and outlook
production intern prophet showroom
- serving as assistant to the co-owner at multi-line design showroom, handled administrative support, product management and client interaction.
- actively supported production operations during coterie and intermezzo tradeshows, from preparing racks of clothes, ensuring product readiness and assembling goodie bags for potential clients and dressed models.
- managed broad scope of administrative activities including maintained client book/records, placing merchandise orders, processing inventory receiving, and maintaining an impeccable showroom.
- consistently assisted owner in all client service interactions, from pulling clothes that matched client demographic to sending out product samples and creating a positive client experience.
marketing/development intern montel williams
- actively supported management and development executives in all essential tasks.
- responsible for generating detailed breakdowns of submissions for casting directors.
- consistently assembled montel williams gift packages for the public, gifts included a variety of books, shirts, paraphernalia, and press statements.
- served as administrative assistant to director of montel williams foundation, including philanthropic project implementation and fortune 500 sponsorship solicitation.
- proficiently assisted in the logging and dubbing of tapes; researched quotes for text message campaigns.
rutgers; the state university of xxxxxx newark, xxxxxx 2007
bachelor s of arts in journalism
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!