yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx ▪ email@example.com
goal-oriented executive assistant with successful administrative, business and management support background and commitment to excelling at both academic, professional and personal levels eager to be considered for mba program
summary of qualifications
accomplished mba candidate displaying both character and maturity in business management. adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques. apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment. skillful at performing independently or within a team to exceed all operational goals and objectives. technically proficient in microsoft suite, imanage, deltaview, legal solutions, accuroute and cms (timesheet program), type 80+ wpm.
2006-2008 jeffer, mangels, butler, & marmaro, llp. executive tax and estate planning legal assistant
- serving as assistant to senior partner, actively collaborated on the development of curriculum for tax seminars and conferences.
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of administrative operations, from marketing initiatives, departmental organization and scheduling to travel arrangements, vendor relations and finance/billing.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing accounts with wealthy business owners, high profile athletes, and celebrity entertainers.
- demonstrated strong strategic planning and organizational skills in efficiently and cost-effectively organizing company events.
2005-2006 trygstad, schwab, & trygstad, a law corporation legal assistant
solid experience in targeting and managing cases; scheduled court appearances, client interviews, contract review, trial notebook preparation, and discovery response drafting.
successfully maintained heavy litigation desk.
2005-2005 asian pacific american institute for congressional studies intern
- capably organized and executed apaics 11th annual gala event, coordinated gala silent auction.
- utilize superior negotiation skills in securing vendors for gala event.
- consistently represent executive director at congressional hearings.
2002 c2005 northern california collection service, inc. legal secretary
- successfully supervised legal department of nccs, inc.; utilized organization, communication, and writing skills in support of in house counsel.
- responsible for drafting legal correspondence, summons preparation, and legal correspondence.
1998-2002 law offices of nageley, meredith, & miller administrative assistant
- utilize research and recovery skills to provide background information for attorney s cases.
- proficiently file legal documents in courthouses.
2002-2005 university of california, davis , ca
bachelor of arts in political science & sociology
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!