yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
home: (xxx-xxx-xxxx / cell: ( xxx-xxx-xxxx
e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
~ hard-working and detail-oriented accounting professional exploring opportunity to contribute expertise toward actively supporting operations of a progressive organization seeking a driven team member. ~
areas of strength
well-developed skills in general bookkeeping, office administration, customer relations, and gaap.
resourceful and highly organized self-starter; sets goals and develops action plans for attainment.
excellent time management skills; completes priorities according to deadlines, urgency, and special situations.
dependable, loyal, ethical and extremely productive; consistently ensures and performs a thorough and quality job in all endeavors.
versatile and flexible; quickly adapts to new roles, tasks, software, responsibilities and environments.
exhibits a constant commitment to ensuring seamless and effective accounting processes and practices.
outstanding blend of communication and interpersonal skills; equally effective in autonomous and team-driven settings.
csc (computer science corp.), irving, tx, 1999 to present
accounting senior associate c bank recon team
expeditiously download bank statements, ledger and trial balance reports via numerous applications and reporting systems to extract, compile, identify, and rectify information for bank reconciliations.
proficiently reconcile deposit, lockbox and disbursement accounts ranging in value from thousands to billions of dollars.
exercise strong multi-tasking expertise to generate financial reports such as account reconciliations and balance sheets, process returned checks, and input multiple journal entries into general ledger system.
proactively participate in preparation, analysis, verification, and reconciliation of financial records, reports and statements.
lonestar life insurance/cybertek/pmsc/mynd, dallas, tx, 1990 to 1999
accounting specialist ii
- accurately and efficiently balanced general ledger via freedom interface system.
- identified, documented and reported unclaimed property to all states.
- leveraged excellent organizational skills to compile, review and authorize premium/cash receipts.
wal-mart, the colony, tx, 1996 to 2000 (part-time)
front end customer service manager / cash office
- applied sharp leadership skills toward successfully building and directing a customer-focused, service-oriented team of as many as 15 cashiers.
- maximized customer satisfaction by responsively addressing needs as well as ensuring efficient front-end operations crucial to delivering prompt service.
- meticulously calculated and processed contents of up to 40 cashiers tills, researched discrepancies, processed returned check items, maintained integrity of safe, and generated sales reports as needed.
microsoft word and excel, 10-key by touch, ca$h-register plus®, jp morgan access, abc, sar, cyberlife®
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!