yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
versatile business professional eager to contribute broad-scope experience toward supporting a dynamic organization in maximizing bottom-line performance.
- offer solid and progressive experience within database manage, system performance analysis, and customer service capacities.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic customer / client services interaction both in person and via telephone.
- skilled at developing and maintaining detailed administrative and procedural processes to reduce redundancy, improve accuracy and efficiency, and achieve organizational objectives.
- trained in medical billing, medical records, data entry, and clerical support.
- technically proficient in word, excel, xp, pcn database, and type 80+ wpm.
cpu auditor millennium practice management associates 2004-2008
- sharp business acumen and experience in handling a broad scope of database management operations, from the evaluation of database management procedures, user software training and implantation of educational tools to setting up and managing database in accordance with system parameters.
- actively collaborate in the management of claims processing functions, including edi, era and secondary insurance claim submission and .
- manage a wide variety of database support duties, including setting up new client databases, enforcing internal control policies and troubleshooting system problems on behalf of clients.
sales associate bon ton department store 2003-2004
- successfully steered sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing accounts.
mental health department office assistant ii fresno county adult services 2002-2003
- efficiently handled a broad range of administrative functions on behalf of mental health department, from admitting patients, scheduling appointments and handling high-volume phone line to medical billing for all psychiatrists, organizing medical evaluations and preparing/filing charts.
- coordinated with pharmacy in obtaining new and refill medications for patients.
systems analyst the prudential insurance co. 1987-1996
- responsible for analyzing and evaluating significance of system changes, facilitating proper planning and testing.
- efficiently spearheaded the coordination of systems test environment to ensure the certification of program changes; act as liaison production test environment and the corporate office.
- successfully interfaced with both internal and external clientele to execute various production tests and recommend a course of action concerning system deficiencies.
- effectively scheduled production, regression, linkage, and stand-alone program testing.
coursework in computer science union county college 1985-1987
medical billing certification kaplan university 2009
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!