yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
service-oriented registered nurse seeking a challenging position in an operating room where expertise working in scrubbing and circulation skills will prove instrumental to employer success.
- offer solid and progressive experience as a compassionate healthcare professional, including expertise within organizational, time-management and patient care capacities.
- in depth expertise in identifying emergency situations and expediting quality patient treatment procedures.
- hands-on experience in trauma, including abdominal gunshot wounds and craniotomies.
- proven ability to blend strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, ability to multi-task, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to the healthcare environment.
- training in epic computer charting program.
- responsible for maintaining a sterile environment in the operating room, monitoring the patient during surgery and coordinating patient care throughout the surgical process. ensure or team provides the patient with the best care possible.
- effectively provided care and support to patients before, during, and after a broad range of surgeries. experience working inside and outside the sterile field in collaboration with doctors and healthcare staff.
- provided emergency care to patients of all ages. these nurses work to maintain vital signs and prevent complications and death.
registered nurse fresno community regional center 2004-present
- serve as scrub nurse in neurology, gynecology, general surgery, ophthalmology, urology, omfs, and orthopedics under supervision of a senior-level rn.
- oriented as a circulator and scrub nurse on all services, with specific expertise in gynecology, trauma surgery, general surgery, urology, and omfs.
- utilize expertise in collaborating with healthcare team in handling trauma cases at a level 1 trauma center.
job title staffing company name 2004, 2006
- responsible for developing care plans to ensure retirement homes receive funding, as well as performing patient assessments and administering drugs.
extern fresno community regional center 2003-2004
- actively participated in nursing school program, serving in the surgery department as an anesthesia technician, surgical assistant and scrub technician.
associates of science in nursing name of nursing school 2004
name of degree fresno city college 2003
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!