yyyyyy x. yyyyyy 0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
performance-driven professional software developer eager to contribute talents toward supporting a progressive organization in maximizing productivity, safety, quality, and bottom-line profitability.
ø bachelor of science, electrical engineering.
ø experienced in use of .net framework, v. 1.0-3.5, and sql server 2000-2008, to analyze, design, develop and implement applications.
ø strong work ethic, performing well under pressure in completing large projects and achieving goals.
ø integrated various processes into workflow resulting in increased company business.
ø introduced automation capabilities and developed report generation structures for improving efficiencies in corporate procedures.
ø served as member of underwriting management system project team, with responsibilities for all aspects of web service development; resulted in improving underwriter efficiency.
ø proficient in sarbanes-oxley requirements and achieving compliance.
ø effectively interact with diverse groups at all levels; strengths in resolution of multiple issues/problems simultaneously.
ø self-motivated, self-directed individual able to work well independently or as productive team member.
c#, wpf, java, java script, ajax, expression blend, asp.net, linq, assembly, wcf, matlab, c++, labview, silverlight 2.0, csla, sql server, oracle, ms access
amerisafe workers compensation insurance company, deridder, la 2005 - present
analyst/programmer ii, information technology
2008 c 2009
- advanced to research/resolve business application data issues with transactional processing.
- act as it project lead assisting sales, marketing and treasury departments in launch of split-bonus commission procedure for agencies and marketers.
- upgrade and maintain company website.
- increased database performance through re-factoring/normalizing indexes and tables.
- effectively achieve data integrity through use of foreign key constraints.
- originated queries improving business report performance.
- successfully trained new developer.
- served as member of three-person underwriting management system project team tasked with web service development including data contracts, authentication and calculations.
- efforts supported efficiency of underwriting staff, resulting in increased business due to new capabilities in developing quotes and binding submissions.
- additionally, worked with one other individual in automating data reporting for national council on workers compensation insurance.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
- played key role with sarbanes-oxley compliance team in defining and implementing any required changes/modifications to policies and procedures.
- in response to requests from sales & marketing department, developed new web reports application.
- worked on improving online payment processes by modifying website and web service.
amended treasury department workflow by integrating bonus commission calculation and check printing procedures into system; resulted in encouraging agencies in business submissions.
increased payroll efficiencies by introducing automated dividends calculation process designed to generate dividend packet paperwork.
designed process by which agency commission default rates could be overridden when necessary.
assisted accounting department with developing tracking and withholding procedure for use in dealing with delinquent vendors; as an adjunct to process, also designed system to generate reports that were sent automatically to irs.
introduced video library tracking system for inventory control as well as for making available safety videos to reserve and return or rent.
worked with loss ratio calculation in making needed adjustment for developing more accurate premium calculations.
mcneese state university, lake charles, la
bachelor of science, engineering, mathematics minor
ced solutions llc, atlanta, ga, mcpd (.net 2.0), 2007
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!