friendly professional with skill in customer service, sales, food service, cashiering, and assisting special needs children. great communicator able to express ideas clearly and concisely. handle money and financial transactions with accuracy. ensure that clients and customers remain satisfied with operations and account status. possess various transferrable skills useful in multiple industries.
customer & sales service representative, 10/2006 c 8/2008
best buy/direct tv, monroe, la
- interacted with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints.
- checked to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
- completed contract forms, prepared change of address records, and issued service discontinuance orders, using computers.
- confer with customers by telephone or in person in order to provide information about products and services, to take orders or cancel accounts, or to obtain details of complaints.
- determined charges for services, collected deposits or payments, or arranged for billing.
- kept record of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- obtained and examined all relevant information to assess validity of complaints and to determine possible causes, such as extreme weather conditions that could increase utility bills.
- resolved customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills.
health aide, 6/2006 c 10/2006
g b cooling, west monroe, la
- cared for children in institutional setting such as a group home.
- supported children's emotional and social development, encouraging understanding of others and positive self-concepts.
- disciplined children and recommended or initiated other measures to control behavior, such as caring for own clothing and picking up toys and books.
- instructed children in health and personal habits, such as eating, resting, and toilet habits.
- kept records on individual children, including daily observations and information about activities, meals served, and medications administered.
- observed and monitored children's play activities.
- organized and participated in recreational activities, such as games.
- performed housekeeping duties, such as laundry, cleaning, dish washing, and prepared meals.
- provided counseling or therapy to mentally disturbed, delinquent, or handicapped children.
- sanitized toys and play equipment.
supervisor/cook, 2/2003 c 5/2006
corky s ribs & bbq, monroe, la
- prepared, seasoned, and cooked soups, meats, vegetables, desserts, or other foodstuffs in a restaurant environment.
- inspected food preparation and serving areas to ensure observance of safe, sanitary food-handling practices.
- supervised, trained, and coordinated activities of cooks and workers engaged in food preparation.
- calculated total payments received during a shift and reconciled this with total sales.
- vencer high school online, 2008
activities: supported and assisted hurricane katrina victims.
shameka wiley, (xxx-xxx-xxxx / feonda devall, (870)308-1981 / keia jackson, (318)789-4834
<<first name>> <<last name>>
<<street address, suite #>>
<<city, state zip code>>
dear <<courtesy>> <<last name>>,
my experience leads me to believe that i should become a successful addition to <<company>> as a <<position>>. as you review my career history as demonstrated in the attached r sum , you are sure to see my familiarity with customer service, sales, food service, cashiering, and assisting special needs children. as a customer service & sales representative for best buy/direct tv i have grew in professionalism and tact to produce a strong sales support professional that delivers undeniable results.
my ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing within a business office environment is strengthened by the use of pos systems, registers, and pc equipment. in all instances, i exercise initiative and work independently, applying sound judgment, discretion and establishing priorities accordingly. as a customer service representative, my success derives from the consistency of creating lasting relationships with people from diverse cultures and professional backgrounds. while handling money transactions i exemplify a high degree of character. previously, as a supervisor and cook for corky s ribs, when training other professionals my goal was always to achieve maximum motivation, teamwork, and efficacy.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!