Dedicated Management Professional eager to contribute exceptional recruiting, training and personnel development expertise toward supporting a dynamic organization in achieving business goals and objectives.
Offer excellent academic credentials and significant experience in driving recruitment initiatives, regulatory compliance, new hire orientation, and staff training and development.
Adept at interpreting and enforcing employment laws and achieving a cooperative and cohesive workplace climate, vital to maximizing retention and productivity.
Steadfast commitment to ensuring confidentiality of personnel files and documents.
Optimize and encourage employee communication and feedback through meetings, newsletters, and one-on-one coaching/training.
Develop and implement policies and procedures to continually advance recruitment, training, development, compensation, and benefits functions.
Outstanding abilities in workplace safety, diversity, and conflict resolution.
Dependably facilitate transparent communication between staff and management, and expedite workflow to attain organizational objectives.
Tuomey Hospital System, Core Institute, Sumter, SC, 2009 to Present
- Spearhead daily office operations including developing schedules for four Academic Motor Coaches, one Evaluator, Program Director, and Program Manager.
- Critically analyze, update and improve policy manual for department, vital to optimizing efficiency, compliance and cost control.
- Perform accounting tasks encompassing check requests, purchase orders, payroll, and expense reports.
- Exhibit strong communication and interpersonal skills as first point of contact for parents of children entering program.
Sumter School Districts 2 and 17, 2008 to 2009
Per Diem Substitute Teacher
- Taught regular and special education classes in accordance with curriculum objectives and outlines and established excellent rapport with students, parents and faculty.
- Successfully engaged students through energy, enthusiasm, patience and persistence.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Palmetto Family and Cosmetic Dentistry / Dr. Michael Towery, Sumter, SC, 2000 to 2008
Scheduling and Collections Coordinator / Office Manager
- Orchestrated scheduling for several doctors and steered seamless administrative operations spanning accounts receivable, monthly billing, collections, database administration, HIPAA compliance, and file maintenance.
- Generated and followed up on pre-treatment estimates, processed insurance claims, and oversaw payroll.
Reeves Brothers, Inc., Spartanburg, SC, 1997 to 2000
Human Resource Manager
- Advanced from Air Bag Fabrics Facility to Engineered Fabrics Facility comprised of 250 full-time employees and tasked with driving full-scope HR operations inclusive of hiring/staffing, employee relations, compensation, benefits, staff development, and regulatory compliance.
- Coordinated and implemented QS 9000 training element 4.18.
- Led benefits administration including annual open enrollments, information sessions and 401(k) presentations.
- Supervised, directed and motivated Safety Director and HR Secretary.
Milliken and Company, Pendleton, SC, 1995 to 1997
Employment Manager (1996 to 1997)
Education Manager (1995 to 1996)
Oversaw recruiting, interviewing, pre-employment testing, drug screening, new hire orientation, and facilitating benefits presentations.
Diligently maintained critical spreadsheets and charts related to hiring, turnover, and trends, paramount to maximizing employee retention.
Developed, scheduled and delivered training including continuing education for management.
Resourcefully prepared and distributed newsletters, directed company s safety program, investigated incidents and accidents, conducted onsite safety audits, and maintained OSHA logs.
Prior background includes role as Graduate Assistant (Personnel Office) at Clemson University Housing Office, Clemson, SC.
Master s Degree, Human Resource Development, Clemson University, 1995
Bachelor of Science / Marketing, Clemson University, 1993
Certified Personal Trainer, IFSTA, 2010
Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel), Microsoft Publisher, PeopleSoft, Kronos payroll
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!