results-driven corporate executive eager to contribute sharp business acumen, proven record of successful team development and leadership, and superior strategic planning skills toward supporting the employer in optimizing financial and operational performance
ø numerous years of operational management and financial administration experience, with expertise in staff development, business forecasting, revenue generation, cost controls, and interpersonal relations
ø facilitate client-focused, service-oriented environment vital to maximizing customer satisfaction and retention, increasing revenues, and expanding market share
ø build, train, and lead top-performing support teams that function independently; strategically plan and coordinate workflow for optimal coverage while containing labor costs
ø effectively identify and capitalize on opportunities to penetrate and develop markets in constantly evolving environments; proactively monitor industry trends and developments, including competitive services and marketing activities
ø track performance indicators to adjust resource allocations as appropriate, implement process improvements, cost controls, and inventory / category management techniques
ø dynamic communication, presentation, negotiation, and relationship management skills; demonstrated ability to cultivate critical, long-term business connections
~ key achievements ~
- grew client base from 70 to 2,500+ restaurant customers, positioning leading restaurants of america as one the largest networks of independent restaurants nationwide
- successfully reinvented leading restaurants of america and achieved new levels of profitability following an industry slump by overhauling business model and personally managing a diversified stock portfolio
- effectively turned around negatively performing shamrock foodservice profit center to surpass the #1 accelerated growth pc
- increased shamrock pc results by 39.8%to produce $165m; forecasted $1m in pre tax net profit and exceeded projections by $17k c far outperforming previous ptn record of $660k
- participated in internal survey examining employee morale over three quarters in shamrock s pursuit of the malcolm baldrige national quality award; acknowledged for having 300 top-ranking reports companywide
- in recognition of outstanding performance, steadily progressed within gordon food service to attain ultimate position as branch president; cited by dan gordon for producing 250% more promotions than from any other branch
- led gordon food service branch to consistently achieve corporate goals and frequently rank as #1 and #2 in the company
- actively support the kibera foundation in its mission to improve the lives of orphans living in the kibera slum of nairobi, kenya
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy page 2
leading restaurants of america 2001 c present
evp / cfo / co-owner
avi banking support systems 2000
george s may business consulting 1999
shamrock foods 1997 c 1999
center manager c phoenix
gordon food service 1978 c 1997
branch president (1994 c 1997)
multi-unit manager (1986 c 1994)
(1983 c 1986)
sales representative (1978 c 1983)
~ community activity ~
treasurer, trustee, and board member, the kibera foundation
volunteer preacher, community outreach director, and board member, insert name of church
hiring agent name
i am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity as a insert specific job title and am submitting my resume for your review. in advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
as demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include numerous years of business administration, corporate growth, and team leadership experience. i excel at developing comprehensive business plans that increase sales and bottom-line profits, and am adept at building highly qualified support teams dedicated to providing an excellent customer experience. my unique blend of business management and communication skills has consistently proven instrumental in my success.
as an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. i am confident that i could be a valuable asset to your company, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
hiring agent name
i would like to thank you for providing me the opportunity to interview with you and discuss the exciting insert specific job title) position currently available. having gained a deeper insight into the job requirements and your objectives, i am confident you will find me a valuable asset in achieving your goals.
as discussed, i am an enthusiastic, disciplined team player eager to launch a successful career as a dedicated member of your staff. i believe you will find my dynamic interpersonal, financial management, and strategic planning skills vital to your operations and look forward to contributing to your success.
should you have any additional questions, or to discuss future employment opportunities, please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience. again, thank you for the enlightening interview. i look forward to your response.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
senior vice president
shamrock food service
chied executive officer
gordon food service
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!