yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
dynamic professional eager to contribute management expertise, as well as strong personnel training skills, toward actively supporting an organization in maximizing performance.
- respected manager offering solid and progressive experience in personnel training, business operations, payroll management, and customer service capacities.
- in depth experience in client-focused industries focused on delivering world class customer service.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic customer / client services interaction both in person and via telephone.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines, and working in a fast-paced professional environment.
the cheesecake factory
designated bakery trainer, 2004-2010
designated front desk trainer, 2004-2010
designated server trainer, 2004-2010
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of administrative operations, from sales tracking, customer service and hr to supply purchasing, inventory and accounting/finance.
- actively collaborated with accounting in processing bills, tracking accounts payable and inputting credit card into computer.
- cost-effectively managed purchasing and facilitated productive vendor relationships to achieve competitive pricing and boost bottom-line profitability.
- successfully steered all inventory tracking/control of new liquor, food and restaurant supply orders.
- lead a broad range of training operations for new hires in the front desk, bakery and server departments, as well as test personnel on knowledge of food, recipes, and restaurant procedures.
- effectively directed staff and actively collaborated in human resource operation functions such as front desk/ bakery schedules, providing guidance/mentoring and arranging meetings for over 300 employees.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
fairleigh dickinson university 2008
bachelor of science, business management
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!