Eager to contribute excellent industry credentials and experience in renewable energy
toward supporting a dynamic employer in achieving goals and objectives.
- Adept at project coordination, proposal development, estimating, and problem solving.
- Exceptional analytical, technical, customer service, interpersonal, organizational skills.
- Able to develop informative and compelling presentations.
- Equally proficient as a collaborative team player or in a leadership capacity.
- Proactively define goals, propose modifications, and navigate solution implementation to achieve measurable process improvements and cost savings.
Bachelor of Science in Construction Management, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO
LEED AP (LEED Accredited Professional)
CMIT (Construction Manager in Training)
AC (Associate Constructor)
Emerging Green Builders NECA Student Chapter, CSU
Construction Management Association of America American Institute of Constructors
Intern, Intermountain Electric Inc. (Quanta Renewable Energy Services), Aurora, CO, 2009
- Played a active role in developing winning proposals for large utility scale solar projects.
- Researched material costs and local labor rates to ensure accurate estimates for proposals.
- Exhibited outstanding abilities in project administration and coordination for several large initiatives.
- Demonstrated exemplary organizational skills in preparing and tracking RFIs, performing electrical construction estimating, and compiling submittals encompassing product data and O&M manuals.
- Analyzed and recommended potential new estimating program capable of accelerating estimating functions and reducing cost of printing out complete sets of drawings.
- Considered among top 10% of interns mentored by Quanta s Director of Estimating and Proposals.
General Contractor Laborer, Ponderosa Construction Inc., Denver, CO, 2008
- Performed broad-scope construction activities for tenant remodel and church remodel/addition, opened and closed job site, and delegated tasks to project team members.
- Effectively built temporary structures to maintain site safety, security, and functionality, vital to enforcing OSHA compliance.
- Installed construction/control joints between new and existing buildings, and repaired punch-list items.
Outside Services Staff, Sanctuary Golf Course, Sedalia, CO, 2004-2007 (part-time/seasonal)
- Contributed outstanding multi-tasking skills toward delivering matchless customer service and performing general maintenance tasks.
Additional Experience includes role as Volunteer Firefighter, West Douglas County Fire Protection District, 2002 to Present. Certifications: First Responder; Firefighter Technician; Hazmat; Wildland Red Card.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!