Sharp and highly analytical MBA Candidate eager to contribute proven leadership talents and business savvy toward supporting Alcatel-Lucent as a productive Investment Associate.
Previous experience at Lucent Technologies includes CDMA RF Design and Optimization internship in 2003; assessed and supported bids and proposals, and designed/optimized CDMA RF wireless network.
Extremely versatile and able to quickly adapt to new roles, responsibilities, tasks, technologies, software and environments.
Completed relevant courses such as: Venture Capital Financing; Mergers & Acquisitions; Technology Innovation & New Product Development; Private Equity Finance; Behavioral & Experimental Finance; International Investments Analysis; Bankruptcy & Reorganization; Alternative Investment Fund/Hedge Fund Management.
Able to leverage proactive work ethic to seek out, uncover and evaluate new opportunities.
Sound abilities in conducting market and financial analysis.
Merge solid leadership and team-building capabilities to motivate, coach, and lead personnel.
Outstanding problem-solving, relationship-building, analytical, communication, critical thinking, and organizational skills.
Winner of Bronze BAE Chairman s Award in 2007 and selected as Nominee in 2008 and 2009.
Fluent in English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese).
BAE Systems, Wayne, New Jersey, 2004 to Present
Integrated Product Team (IPT) Lead and Control Account Manager (2008 to Present)
- Direct, motivate, and lead highly productive cross-functional team in transceiver design and development functions, successfully adhering to specific budget, quality, and timeline parameters.
- Cost-effectively administer $3M control account via Earned Value Management System (EVMS) techniques.
- Apply sharp attention to detail in preparing in-depth charts, diagrams and reports illustrating technical progress and status.
- Deliver informative and compelling customer and technical presentations and contributed to preparing proposal cost estimates.
Project and Hardware Causal Analysis Team Member (2008 to Present)
- Proactively support process improvement activities, specifically Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) level 5 initiative.
- Exercise strong critical thinking abilities to thoroughly investigate and explore hardware defects, suggest process/metrics/tools improvements, facilitate staff training, and steer corrective action.
- Championed efforts to achieve quality and process performance project objectives related to hardware.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Contracts Coordinator C Contracts (2008 to Present)
Leverage excellent organizational strengths to evaluate and administer multi-million dollar contracts, process customer orders, and coordinate allocation of negotiated contract funds.
Play an integral role in customer contract negotiations, focusing on quality, reliability, pricing, and compliance with company policies and procedures.
Appreciated for seamlessly expediting programs among finance, engineering, planning, and subcontracts departments and personnel.
Demonstrate a solid team player work ethic in assisting with bids and proposals.
Senior Hardware Engineer, RF Development (2004 to Present)
- Instrumental in conducting innovative non-invasive onboard absolute group delay measurement technique for units with embedded LOs within company domain.
- Strive to continually optimize company communications and information distribution processes by designing, characterizing, and enhancing radio frequency (RF) and analog products and technologies.
- Resourcefully formulate processes utilized in RF and analog circuits/products design to improve product performance, quality, and cost effectiveness, vital to BAE maximizing market share and sales growth.
New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, New York, New York
Master of Business Administration (in progress) C expected completion Jan. 2010 ~ GPA: 3.59/4.0
Specialization in Corporate Finance, Management, Law & Business
Member, Strategy and Operation Club, Stern Women in Business, Asian Business Association, Stern Pharmaceutical and HealthCare Association, Graduate Finance Association, and Management Consulting Association
Rutgers, State University of New Jersey, New Brunswick, New Jersey
M.S. Electrical Engineering, 2004 ~ GPA 3.58/4.0
B.S. Electrical Engineering, 2002 ~ GPA 3.91/4.0
Graduated with Highest Honors and ranked among top 8%
Supplemental Instruction Leader for Principle of Electrical Engineering
Rutgers Dean s List, National Dean s List, and recipient of Dean s Award
Won New Jersey Outstanding Scholar Award
IEEE (Institute of Electrical & Electronics Engineers)
Tau Beta Pi National Engineering Honor Society
Eta Kappa Nu International Electrical and Computer Engineering Honor Society
Golden Key International Honor Society
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!