yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
proficient senior-level professional eager to contribute sales expertise as well as strong management skills and persuasive communication talents toward actively supporting an organization in maximizing performance.
respected senior-level sales representative with distinguished 16-year career leading sales operations for leading sales companies. gifted sales strategist and tactician, recognized for driving revenues through innovative and focused sales campaigns. consistently earned top ranks in sales performance in every position held by bringing revenues, profits and market share to new heights. extensive expertise in client needs analysis with a consultative approach to sales presentations. repeated success guiding sizeable, cross-functional teams in driving record-setting sales operations. expert presenter, negotiator and businessperson; able to forge solid relationships with strategic partners and build consensus across multiple organizational levels. experienced in persuasive communication; expressing ideas in ways that lead clients to understand sales presentations.
~ key achievements ~
- recognized ability to express complex thoughts in creative and vibrant sales appointments; ensure key points are communicated clearly and effectively in both written and oral communications.
- consistent background of generating new accounts, establishing new clientele and creating new business in support of company targeted sales goals.
- ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing accounts.
- contribute proactive planning, developing, and implementing of sales campaigns / promotions to expand utilization of company s products and services.
- skillful at performing independently or within a team to exceed all operational goals and objectives.
- dynamic communication, presentation, and relationship management skills.
classic chevrolet ltd. 2004-present
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, including the sales/marketing of retail and commercial vehicles, averaging 140-160 retail vehicle sales annually.
- successfully steered sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue; averaging $5m in annual sales.
precision shooters inc. 2000-2004
- spearheaded all company retail operations, including marketing, sales, and promotion of firearms, shooting and reloading equipment.
- consistently traveled to promote company products and services at trade shows, averaging 47 shows annually with $400k in annual sales.
fortune brand industries 1993-2000
moen inc. national account manager; retail faucet division, 1997-2000
- effectively trained and directed 12 field representatives and actively collaborated in operational functions such as in-store set up and plan-o-gram implementation for home depot south central buying office in dallas, tx with annual sales of $65m.
- actively collaborated with local purchasing office in developing the proper product mix and presentation for stores throughout texas, louisiana, oklahoma and mississippi.
master lock co. territory manager; door hardware division, 1995-1997
- responsible for extensive sales territory, including north carolina, south carolina and virginia; clientele included d.r. horton, lennar corp, pulte homes, centex homes, and ryland homes.
- effectively handled aspects of builder sales throughout wholesale distribution channels, averaging $40m in annual sales.
master lock co. national account manager; padlock division, 1993-1995
- successfully managed major national accounts worth $35m in annual sales, including wal-mart, sam s club and bass pro shops.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!