versatile manager eager to contribute comprehensive construction background toward actively supporting the employer in optimizing performance.
- results-oriented, hands-on construction and development manager with 4 years of expertise in all facets of the industry.
- in depth experience as a construction superintendent and project manager, with hands on expertise in reading blueprints, project specs, estimating, budgeting, and scheduling for construction projects.
- proven background of on-time, on-budget, and high quality project completions.
- verifiable track record for the successful completion of multi-million dollar projects through coordinating trades, developing partnerships, and building positive rapport with architects, engineers, subcontractors, vendors, and clients while maintaining costs.
- versed in contract negotiations, project estimation, impending design problems, document preparation, building code regulations, material purchasing, site management through certification of occupancy.
project manager martack corp. 2006-2009
project manager fsi, inc. 2007-2008
truck driver figlock trucking 2007-2008
driver/sales associate fed ex freight 2003-2006
owner/operator c.a.r. leasing 1998-2003
waldorf-astoria new york, ny
- skillfully completed phase 1 & 2 of guestroom fan coil replacement project, mechanical room equipment replacement and hvac equipment/ controls upgrades.
ameri-build new york, ny
- served as project/site manager responsible for installation and start-up of hvac equipment/components.
grace church school new york, ny
- oversaw the completion of phase 1 hvac installation and up-grade of performing arts center/ classrooms and the retrofit of the entire hvac system of rectory and offices.
kimpton hotel new york, ny
- led the ongoing hvac and electrical up-grades of guestrooms and mechanical rooms, ensuring equipment and component installation and start-up.
hilton garden inn new york, ny
- actively served as project and site manager to responsible for the demolition and rebuild of employee locker rooms and office areas.
construction safety certification ▪ confined space entry certification
first aid/cpr certification ▪ fire guard certification
hiring agent name
i am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a [insert job title] capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. in advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
as demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include experience managing construction and demolition operations. an examination of my credentials will confirm that i am a skilled professional who thrives in a challenging work environment. i am driven, independently motivated, and results-oriented. i enjoy a challenge and work hard to achieve success. it is my practice to operate within a strict conduct of professionalism and integrity with my clientele. to complement this background, i offer dynamic communication, leadership, problem solving, and client management skills.
as an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. i am confident that i could be a valuable asset to your company, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!