yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
service-oriented registered nurse seeking a challenging position where expertise in healthcare procedure, patient care, and strong communication skills will prove instrumental to employer success.
offer extensive training as a compassionate healthcare professional, including expertise within organizational, time-management and patient care capacities. in depth expertise in identifying emergency situations and expediting quality patient treatment procedures. able to blend strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques. apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies and administrative skills, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to the healthcare environment. proven ability to maintain the highest levels of confidentiality and uphold the ethical standards of the healthcare profession.
crown bay nursing & rehab 2007-present
- consistently provided quality care to all patients by performing complex dressing changes, catherizations, wound irrigations, measuring blood sugar, and administering insulin injections.
- responsible for measuring medication doses, weights and daily intake/outputs, ensuring accuracy of all records.
- efficiently carrying out physician s orders for laboratory testing, ensuring timely results of all tests.
- successfully handle all patient admission and discharges, while starting iv lines and administering medications.
united dental 2001-2007
treatment coordinator/office administrator
- actively customized medical treatments based on patient s request and insurance guidelines, ensuring high-quality patient care.
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, from scheduling appointments and fielding phone calls to insurance billing and claims follow-up.
- facilitate client-focused, service-oriented environment vital to maximizing customer satisfaction and retention.
unitek college of nursing fremont, ca date
name of degree in nursing
vocational school hayward, ca 2007
name of degree
deanza college cupertino, ca 2004
name of degree
licensed registered nurse
licensed vocational nurse
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!