Productive, quality-oriented Administrative Professional eager to contribute exceptional business support, office management, and interpersonal skills toward optimizing operations of a progressive organization.
Substantial communication, leadership, and customer service skills, with seasoned experience in preparing reports, performing administrative functions, and balancing numerous priorities with competing deadlines.
Adept at telephone and guest reception, office administration, project coordination, filing, and typing forms, documents and correspondence.
Proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively, maintain confidentiality of files and documents, and leverage discretion and sound judgment to make decisions.
Proficiency in goal setting, workload planning, and facilitating quality assurance.
Highly versatile; easily adapt to new roles, responsibilities, software, and environments.
Significant computer skills include Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook) and QuickBooks accounting software.
Experienced in managing employee benefits including medical, dental, life and disability insurance.
Methodical problem solver; able to create and execute innovative solutions to meet defined business goals and needs.
Highly respected for attention to detail, integrity, sound judgment, and a team player work approach.
U.S. Census Bureau, 2008 to 2009
- Called on local schools, churches and clubs to obtain free-of-charge use of facilities for recruitment and testing of 2010 Census takers.
- Administered general knowledge test to interested candidates, reviewed and corrected completed tests, advised applicants of results, and forwarded documentation to regional office for processing.
TD Banknorth, 2008
- Completed temporary assignment in Small Business Portfolio Department, gathering and processing customer information for Line of Credit renewals.
Dr. Eugene Mickey, 2001 to 2007
Pediatric Dental Assistant
- Leveraged first-rate organizational skills to proactively support Dentist in providing exemplary patient care and in performing procedures.
- Demonstrated excellent performance in equipment maintenance, quality assurance, and sterilization of all instruments.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
- Greeted and seated patients, exhibiting strong communication and interpersonal skills to maximize comfort level and trust and effectively explain procedures.
Magellan Behavioral Health, 1998 to 2001
Performed a broad scope of administrative functions to support three Account Executives and one Regional Trainer.
Spearheaded daily office operations inclusive of travel and expense reporting, ordering supplies, administering equipment rental/service/repair contracts, managing business correspondence, and calendar management.
Meticulously reviewed and approved invoices for payment, investigated and resolved discrepancies, and updated account data quarterly.
Creatively designed informative and compelling PowerPoint presentations for promotional and training purposes.
Represented Magellan at customers Benefit Fairs and Employee Orientations.
CHEM Center for MRI and Radiation Oncology, 1989 to 1998
Assistant to Executive Director and Schedule Coordinator
Applied dynamic versatility toward performing a wide spectrum of administrative tasks spanning ADP payroll, employee benefits administration, recording meeting minutes, purchasing, and approving invoices for payment.
Relied upon to audit personnel files for compliance with licensure requirements and ensure physician credentialing compliance by assembling paperwork for Medical Advisory Board meetings.
Participated in determining needs and preparing budget for MRI and Radiation Oncology programs.
Actively supported facility maintenance operations encompassing HVAC systems performance, landscaping, snow removal, and 24/7 security.
Greeted and registered patients, prepared medical charts, and demonstrated superior multi-tasking skills in managing heavy telephone volume to schedule and confirm MRI test date and times with patients, physicians and hospitals.
Distributed medical reports and test results to physicians and hospitals via mail and fax.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!