Eager to contribute exceptional talents in financial analysis, legal analysis, client service and marketing toward supporting a dynamic organization in optimizing bottom-line performance.
Excel in wealth management reporting, client service and relationship-building, portfolio analysis and management and financial statement analysis; well-versed in fixed income and equity products.
Polished multi-tasking abilities; efficiently balance competing priorities and demands.
Effectively collaborate with team members to meet or exceed expectations; excellent ability to establish effective working relationships with all levels of an organization and regarded as a natural leader.
Highly innovative thinker capable of identifying client opportunities for business growth and market expansion.
Adept at communicating broad-scope legal concepts and terms in a clear and concise manner.
Confident and perceptive with significant problem solving abilities and interpersonal skills.
Appreciated for unparalleled integrity and commitment to maintaining confidentiality.
Barclay s Wealth, New York, New York, 2010 to Present
Wealth Management Reporting Analyst
- Meticulously analyze and compare performance results of portfolios to respective benchmarks.
- Strategically partner with analysts, managing directors and IT specialists to facilitate and ensure seamless migration.
- Diligently test wealth management reporting system to ensure optimum and accurate functioning.
- Conduct root cause analysis on reporting discrepancies, document findings, and communicate known process issues to expedite corrective action.
FFTW (BNP Paribas), New York, New York, 2007 to 2010
Performance Analyst (2008 to 2010)
- Applied keen organizational skills toward analyzing board books and financial statements, presenting results to management, and generating performance return and attribution reports for alpha strategic accounts.
- Proactively held regular monthly portfolio manager meetings to collaboratively review accounts and devised customized performance reports for portfolio managers.
- Prepared comprehensive monthly documents to illustrate diversification and percentage allocation of funds and compiled weekly reports to monitor risk exposure of money market accounts.
- Received accolades by attendees at annual FFTW Central Banks seminar for presentation on inflation-linked securities.
- Teamed with fund administrators and custodians to successfully clear items that were incorrectly reflected for years on reports.
Professional Experience (FFTW) continued Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy -- Page 2 of 2
Reconciliation Analyst (2007 to 2008)
- Demonstrated strong prioritization skills in processing and managing reconciliations for approximately 124 cash accounts.
- Investigated and expeditiously resolved cash, market value, and basis point discrepancies.
- Drastically decreased outstanding reconciliation items on specific account from 146 to 41.
- Championed efforts to clear breaks on two futures accounts which contained months-long outstanding items.
- Played an integral role in centralizing all reconciliation tasks from London to New York office.
Cohen & Slamowitz, Woodbury, New York, 2002 to 2005
- Critically analyzed debtor files and credit reports and issued up to 60 suits daily.
- Filed information subpoenas with financial institutions to collect information on debtor accounts.
- Fostered and maintained cooperative relationships with bank personnel to obtain funds from court-issued judgments.
Primerica Financial Services (Citigroup) Jamaica, New York, 1999 to 2002
Senior Personal Financial Analyst
- Delivered informative and compelling sales presentations to potential clients to promote company products, services, and benefits.
- Conducted financial analysis to determine optimum investment strategies and life insurance plans for existing and potential clients.
- Performed prospecting to identify potential customers and scheduled appointments for Regional Vice President.
MBA in Finance, St. John s University, Jamaica, New York, 2007
B.S., Legal Studies, St. John s University, Jamaica, New York, 2002
Study Abroad: Italy, England, Spain, 1999, 2006
Recent Seminars: Major Property Types; Property Classifications; Loan Level Analysis; Underlying Loans; Call Protection; Mortgage Loans; Housing Market; Typical Subprime Borrowers; Typical Loan Rate By Quality, 2008
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access); Visual Basic
Fluent in English and Creole; Intermediate skills in French, Italian and Spanish
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a <INSERT JOB TITLE/POSITION> capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
In addition to exemplary academic qualifications, I bring to you outstanding skills in financial and portfolio analysis, and strong talents in client relationship management and wealth performance reporting. Additionally, I offer excellent organizational, planning, interpersonal and communication skills which are paramount as a <INSERT JOB TITLE/POSITION>.
As a proactive contributor to your organization, you will find me to be a self-motivated professional and stellar leader committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through sharp analytical strengths, considerable legal acumen, and keen financial expertise. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your company, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!